Hinrichs build

Lane87

delivered in a day...it was in stock in their other warehouse which is in chambersburg...also ordered some battery terminals which wont be here till friday :thinking:.....when i get home i may end up re routing the wires as well for it

can you pick stuff up from the chambersburg warehouse? I live like 15 miles from there..

Napalm90

so what are everyones opinions on walker evans beadlocks? theres a guy on jkf selling a set brand new

They are very nice, abit pricey. My friends boss has them on his jeep and he hasn't had any issues with them yet.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
If by "fun install" you mean "PITA, I never want to do that again!" Then yes, beadlocks are an EXTREMELY fun install... Hahaha

lol, ive put enough sets of 3 piece wheels together so these seem a lot easier, esp after watching the video about the slabs

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Awesome! My wife is going out of town tomorrow for like a week and a half or 2 weeks so if you need any help let me know.

if they get here quick ill deff let you know...i may just have my tires swapped back over...but dont know if i could handle the wait seeing it back on 32s

Good score! I like the Walker Evans wheels. :thumb:

thanks, i think they will perform well and look very good

Lane87

if they get here quick ill deff let you know...i may just have my tires swapped back over...but dont know if i could handle the wait seeing it back on 32s

Sounds good, I'll be bored while she's gone so I need something to do..

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Need to call my tire guy to see how much 37s would be, thinking now may be a good time to upgrade. I think all I will need is either a little more lift or body spacers.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
wheels may be here tomorrow...arrived in horsham so hopefully delivery tomorrow...now to figure out when i can get the stockers swapped back and how to get the 35s home....problems of a 2dr lol

also got the vector ufo things so will be getting those on when i get home just need to figure out what goes where...will post pics when done

Lane87

What day are you thinking about swapping the tires? I'm off friday-sunday if you need my 4 door help

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
What day are you thinking about swapping the tires? I'm off friday-sunday if you need my 4 door help

well my usual tire guy is booked solid till the 15th so gonna call around and see if maybe a local place can do it, or my one friend, may end up just waiting tho since supposed to hit rausch this sunday again. Just dont want to pressure myself too much.

Top Bottom