Hinrichs build

well since ill sort of be in the area tomorrow, im gonna stop at quadratec and get a winch finally, figured its another thing off my list and wouldnt hurt to have. Going with the quadratech q9000is with synthetic line

I'd be interested in buying your 35s when you go to 37s.

I really don't think this is a good idea for you so is like to offer my bid on the tires so you can get the full use out if your 33's. Don't worry I git your back.;)

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I really don't think this is a good idea for you so is like to offer my bid on the tires so you can get the full use out if your 33's. Don't worry I git your back.;)

Who needs enemies with friends like you LOL

Just installed some rock lights, but forgot I have no where to mount the switch lol, the one for my ridgids is just stuffed Inbetween the a pillar and dash, guess I need to get a Pannel. Just need to figure out which once since I plan on running the Rockhard cage

image-3297127107.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry Lane that was insensitive of me lol.
There were a few guys on here with zombies switches that looked pretty sweet.

well no winch today, guy i called at quadratec said they didnt have any in stock when they had what i wanted but no synthetic line so i ended up driving past....if they had better sales people they would have said we have them with steel cable ready for pickup...oh well they lost the sale.

well no winch today, guy i called at quadratec said they didnt have any in stock when they had what i wanted but no synthetic line so i ended up driving past....if they had better sales people they would have said we have them with steel cable ready for pickup...oh well they lost the sale.

That's too bad. I found on their site a combo with the Q9000 and Rugged Ridge Stubby with fog light cut outs for around $699. I believe it was with a cable though.

That's too bad. I found on their site a combo with the Q9000 and Rugged Ridge Stubby with fog light cut outs for around $699. I believe it was with a cable though.

yea it is a steel cable. i have that same set up that they have on sale. sadly i got mine a month or so before that sale and payed 200$ more.

yea it is a steel cable. i have that same set up that they have on sale. sadly i got mine a month or so before that sale and payed 200$ more.

You ought to call them up and see if they have a 30 day policy. I did that on my Dewalt Compound miter. Bought it and later it went down $30 bucks and they gave me money back. You never know. Worst they can say is no.:thumb:

You ought to call them up and see if they have a 30 day policy. I did that on my Dewalt Compound miter. Bought it and later it went down $30 bucks and they gave me money back. You never know. Worst they can say is no.:thumb:

i did, no bueno. said i bought it just a week or so too soon otherwise they would have refunded me a little

Rock lights look sweet. What did you use?

the wallmart rockburnes, cant beat the price of $20

lights look cool. got any mount pics?

I can take some today, but followed the projectjk write up on them

i did, no bueno. said i bought it just a week or so too soon otherwise they would have refunded me a little

that sucks, I was going to drive back but didnt feel like making the trip back down after getting home. I really should have just stopped in and talked to them. I think instead I may get a warn winch, but was told by NR that the zeon may have issues with my bumper so I may just get an m8000-s just not sure if ill go through quadratec or not, was hoping to have one for this weekend.

that sucks, I was going to drive back but didnt feel like making the trip back down after getting home. I really should have just stopped in and talked to them. I think instead I may get a warn winch, but was told by NR that the zeon may have issues with my bumper so I may just get an m8000-s just not sure if ill go through quadratec or not, was hoping to have one for this weekend.

its a good winch (from the one time i have used it). didnt heat up or short like some people experienced/heard on here. i have read a couple reviews from outside sources on the winch and it finished in the top 3 behind the warns. so for price its a good one. i will see if i can find the review again

forgot I have no where to mount the switch lol, the one for my ridgids is just stuffed Inbetween the a pillar and dash, guess I need to get a Pannel. Just need to figure out which once since I plan on running the Rockhard cage

Your lights look sweet! You could always put them in the A pillar for temporary. It is real easy to run the wires to that spot and the A pillar is a great place for switches.

IMG_1869.jpg
IMG_1875.jpg

Eventually I'll probably go the route WOL went with the programmable switch panel. The cage install is probably kind of low on the list for me right now so I can keep the switches where they are for a while.

its a good winch (from the one time i have used it). didnt heat up or short like some people experienced/heard on here. i have read a couple reviews from outside sources on the winch and it finished in the top 3 behind the warns. so for price its a good one. i will see if i can find the review again

yeah i know which one you are talking about, that was for the engo which I thought about getting but dont like either finish they offer. It would save be quite a bit tho which wouldnt hurt since the warns are expensive with synthetic rope.

Your lights look sweet! You could always put them in the A pillar for temporary. It is real easy to run the wires to that spot and the A pillar is a great place for switches.

View attachment 25311
View attachment 25312

Eventually I'll probably go the route WOL went with the programmable switch panel. The cage install is probably kind of low on the list for me right now so I can keep the switches where they are for a while.

thats prolly what Ill end up doing, just need to order another switch or 2 and make some holes

Top Bottom