Hinrichs 2.0

Some carnage pics.

Sliders did their job, plan to paint them this weekend if I have some spare time

IMG_9085.jpg
IMG_9085.jpg

Dented the one

IMG_9086.jpg

Crazy how fast everything rusts

Also beat up the tie rod a little since the jam but wasn't tight from the night before and it turned itself down. It'll be painted black since I didn't like the grey color anyway

IMG_9084.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Some carnage pics.

Sliders did their job, plan to paint them this weekend if I have some spare time

Dented the one

Crazy how fast everything rusts

Also beat up the tie rod a little since the jam but wasn't tight from the night before and it turned itself down. It'll be painted black since I didn't like the grey color anyway

That is nuts now quickly things rusted up. But, nothing a wire wheel and some frame paint can't fix :cool:

Nice work on the sliders!! They definitely work as advertised!! I've repainted mine about 5 times now. It's pretty easy, just make sure you mask off the jeep body, and if you wear glasses, don't use your good ones. [emoji41]IMG_8791.jpg After a fresh coat of paint, the sliders make the jeep look new. [emoji106]

Didn't you tell me you were running 35 spline Yukon shafts? If so we're both running the same setup in the rear, surprised I didn't also bend a flange. Gah makes me want full floatage!

Didn't you tell me you were running 35 spline Yukon shafts? If so we're both running the same setup in the rear, surprised I didn't also bend a flange. Gah makes me want full floatage!

He bent it on tombstone after we split off from you guys at the quarry. Even so I'm almost positive that the flange is the same on their 30, 32, and 35 spline shafts.

I was going to order the Teraflex full float conversion :cheesy:

Someday ill figure out full float and make it PA legal, or just move out of this state (what I would really like to do) and be done bending flanges. I think they will bend no matter what company you have, Jerry did it on his dynatrac axles but at least his were covered. I switched from yukon due to being told by my shop....who never answered me fully that they only cover a broken axle, not a bent flange. On my 2 door it took about a month to get a new shaft which bent after 500 miles. They said "He was prolly drifting the jeep and thats why it bent"

If you have or can rent a slider hammer, it should have a puller attachment to get the race out. It shouldn't be in there too bad.

Going to buy one today, feel like at this point in my hobby career, its a tool I should have had for a long time.

Top Bottom