Hinrichs 2.0

I like this view

IMG_8994.jpg
IMG_8993.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Since I am back to a rubicon hood, which really looks weird to me now because its been so long since its said that, I think I will keep it and get some of the 10A stickers. Do I add a little flair with getting one with a colored outline? or just stick with standard black.

Last edited:
Saw this posted up on the other thread but thought I would chime in here as well. Came out great :thumb:

Well this was sure fun. I did finally put in my locker sensor tho.

IMG_9006.jpg
IMG_9005.jpg

I know the outer axle seal things are pointless, but I dunno might have prevented all this dirt inside lol

IMG_9003.jpg

Old seals, the one in pieces was on the passenger side. Spring that I would assume holds it all together was broken and half out.

Image1497469839.564736.jpg

Had a great weekend at rausch with great friends as always, ran hard trails all day and most of them were new which made it even more fun.

Forgot to take any pics when I got home, but I was really glad to have my sliders are they got a little beat up. Also need to grab some new bolts for my skids and stuff underneath.

Some pics I stole from the post about the trip.

IMG_9062.JPG
IMG_9054.JPG
IMG_9059.JPG
IMG_9052.JPG
IMG_9053.JPG

My favorite one, thanks Jerry !

IMG_9051.JPG

Also I managed to bend a rear flange, which steve told me would happen lol. Waiting to hear if Yukon is covered and how much one shaft is, or I'll be jumping ship and getting revolution which seems to be the only company who actually will warranty a bent shaft.

My favorite one, thanks Jerry !

View attachment 264232

Also I managed to bend a rear flange, which steve told me would happen lol. Waiting to hear if Yukon is covered and how much one shaft is, or I'll be jumping ship and getting revolution which seems to be the only company who actually will warranty a bent shaft.

I was showing this pic to Morgan last night and was loving this one as well

Ironically - that was one of my favorite ones too. I get a lucky shot every once in a while

Took advantage of the deal this week, and decided to upgrade to Revolution rear shafts since they have a real warranty and cover bent flanges :thumb: I will keep my one yukon as a trail spare I guess for now on.

Top Bottom