HighwayTrout's build

JAGS

Hooked
It’s not exactly edge to edge. But pretty dang close. It has maybe an 1/8th” from being on the edge.
Do you mind taking pics of the edges? Or just curious if 1/8 all the way around. When I saw this at the Jeep show there was a good 1.5-two inches on the bottom of their Jk. Just replaced my glass (again) and thinking if ordering.

Do you mind taking pics of the edges? Or just curious if 1/8 all the way around. When I saw this at the Jeep show there was a good 1.5-two inches on the bottom of their Jk. Just replaced my glass (again) and thinking if ordering.
No problem. Might be hard to see. And yes. 1/8” all around. No way I would have even considered it if there was a 1 1/2” gap like that all around.

Let me know if these work. Kinda hard to see. Tried to get an angle for a decent shot of the edges.
IMG_4347.jpeg IMG_4343.jpeg IMG_4344.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4346.jpeg
    IMG_4346.jpeg
    178.9 KB · Views: 17
Top Bottom