High Lakes Run NorCal - Saturday 2/21

Damn I was just thinking about making a run back up there. Looks like i was too late. Definitely alot less snow than last year! Looks like everyone had fun, hope to be on the next.

I have been doing well, just really busy with work. How about your self?

Im definitely down for a high lakes and rubicon run(already trying to plan with wife). I was also wanting to do a fordyce or signal peak run if your interested. Im sure there are some of the north california guys would be down for any one of those.

Im definitely down for a high lakes and rubicon run(already trying to plan with wife). I was also wanting to do a fordyce or signal peak run if your interested. Im sure there are some of the north california guys would be down for any one of those.

Doing good. Send me some dates on when you can run trails and let's plan something out.

Awesome trip! I just moved to NorCal in Walnut Creek, can't wait to get out to these Sierra trails, looking forward to the next opportunity to join y'all out here! 😄🍻

Can we do signal peak in the winter? I thought I saw Spinuck up there in the snow. Also, anyone know if Slick Rock is 1) snowed in or 2) open during the winter?

First two weekends in April would work for me! :)

First weekend is Easter, not that it matters to everyone, just bringing it up. Second weekend I'll be on the WAL Moab run, again doesn't mean you guys can't go just bringing that up. :-D. Does Saturday April 4th work for everyone?

First weekend is Easter, not that it matters to everyone, just bringing it up. Second weekend I'll be on the WAL Moab run, again doesn't mean you guys can't go just bringing that up. :-D. Does Saturday April 4th work for everyone?

Yup! We'd be coming up from the East Bay.

Does everyone want to do high lakes or if Fordyce (winch hills 1/2 and possibly 3, then back out committee) is open would anyone be interested in that? It doesn't matter to me just gauging interest.

Top Bottom