High Lakes Run NorCal - Saturday 2/21

We are running up to the High Lakes this Saturday 2/21. We will be leaving Chico at 9am and heading up the skyway. We can either meet in Chico or Paradise if you want to join (depending on which way you're coming from). We will stop in Magalia to fuel up and grab any water/snacks you want before heading all the way up.

The only requirements for this run besides a good attitude is tow points front and rear. Most of this will be un-maintained dirt roads unless the winter has changed anything that I have not seen yet. After making it to Campbell and Long lakes for possible lunch we will see who wants to run out to the mines or maybe hit Morris Lake (much harder section).

If you're interested in coming just let me know and I'll add you to the list. If you have any questions just post them up.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370837907.491458.jpg

1044316_10200865161125577_75943226_n.jpg

1170879_10201142299413861_1907459006_n.jpg

Going:

1. Crippledpetey **
  2. MagellanJenn **
  3. Panda / Crawler Kitty *
  4. 2013RubiRick / Better Half :D **
  5. JK_b/c_yolo / Family **
  6. kyleolson
  7. tdijet
  8. rubbersidedownJK / JK_ShottyGirl *
* = Staying Friday Night
** = Staying Saturday Night

Maybe:

Last edited:

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Damn! Gonna be out of town for work. Unless something changes, I'll miss this one.

Maybe I can talk you guys out of doing another High Lakes run in a couple of weeks! :)

UpsideUp

Man I wish I could make this trip. I have been wanting to get back up there and explore around. Especially with other Wayalifers. Maybe I will be able to make the camp trip in the future. Have fun!

07JKSahara

I'm so pissed I'm missing this trip. I seriously hope there's another one this summer.

Also, tdijet, loving that XJ as always.

Top Bottom