High Lakes Run NorCal - Saturday 2/21

Crawler Kitty

Add me to the not going list :mad: (maybe I need to move)

I agree! We can have a moving party for sure!

This seems like the perfect place to post this....looking forward to the weekend

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 ArialMT;}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;}
\deftab720
\pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0

\f0\fs32 \cf0 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 ArialMT;}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;}
\deftab720
\pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0

\f0\fs32 \cf0 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }

Looks like you are having some wordpress plugin issues ;)

Panda

Big trouble at casa de panda, stayed home from work today to dig up the sewer drain, seems we have a broken pipe underground, :grayno: plumber wants 3k to fix it, praying I can get this fixed in time to make this trip :fingerscrosssed:

bkac

Caught the Bug
Big trouble at casa de panda, stayed home from work today to dig up the sewer drain, seems we have a broken pipe underground, :grayno: plumber wants 3k to fix it, praying I can get this fixed in time to make this trip :fingerscrosssed:

Fingers crossed, sorry to hear that Panda. Just pee outside just not in the koi pond. Hope you can get it fixed fast and cheap.

stweasel

2015-02-19_0807.jpg :grayno:

Panda

Bam! I cut out the broken section of sewer and put in a two way clean out
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424392260.943110.jpg
Told kitty I saved us 3k in plumbing fees so that should cover some slabs right?... It didn't go over so well :grayno:

Top Bottom