Hi from Colorado Springs (via Taiwan)

Testlab

Hi everyone,

First off, thanks to many of you for all the information here , I've had a lot of great reads and this seems like a great community.

My name's Colin, and I am a test equipment design engineer for a bicycle components company in Colorado Springs called SRAM/RockShox. I've been racing all sorts of things all my life, from RC, dirt bikes, trials bikes, autocross, road race car and moto, and finally KOH. I'm a bit of an engi-nerd (as my first thread suggests, looking for things that don't exist), and can't wait to dig in to the workings of my new '17 JKUR.

I came from the XJ, WJ, and LJ worlds previously, with the last Jeep I owned being and 03 WJ on long arms that I've loved for years. It's just too old now and I needed to move on. (It's for sale!)

Let me know if there's ever CAD work some of you need done, it's the least I could to to repay for the great resource this place is!

Pics to follow, but I bought my JK two days before I flew to Taiwan for work for 2 weeks! It's brutal not being back home with it!!!

Welcome,

If you ever have an eagle drivetrain just taking up too much room on your desk you just let me know hahaha.

I hate buying new fun things and then leaving... cant concentrate on anything that your supposed to.

Top Bottom