Hi from Colorado Springs (via Taiwan)

Testlab

Hi everyone,

First off, thanks to many of you for all the information here , I've had a lot of great reads and this seems like a great community.

My name's Colin, and I am a test equipment design engineer for a bicycle components company in Colorado Springs called SRAM/RockShox. I've been racing all sorts of things all my life, from RC, dirt bikes, trials bikes, autocross, road race car and moto, and finally KOH. I'm a bit of an engi-nerd (as my first thread suggests, looking for things that don't exist), and can't wait to dig in to the workings of my new '17 JKUR.

I came from the XJ, WJ, and LJ worlds previously, with the last Jeep I owned being and 03 WJ on long arms that I've loved for years. It's just too old now and I needed to move on. (It's for sale!)

Let me know if there's ever CAD work some of you need done, it's the least I could to to repay for the great resource this place is!

Pics to follow, but I bought my JK two days before I flew to Taiwan for work for 2 weeks! It's brutal not being back home with it!!!

jkrichard

Welcome,

If you ever have an eagle drivetrain just taking up too much room on your desk you just let me know hahaha.

I hate buying new fun things and then leaving... cant concentrate on anything that your supposed to.

Top Bottom