Hi Everyone

RubiJay

My name is Jay and I am a long-time lurker, but now new member from Atlanta, GA, but currently in Miami, FL. I just purchased a 2016 JKUR in Granite crystal....and I am in love with the color.

This isn't actually my first jeep, I traded in my 2007 2 door sport, which had a 2.5in lift with 35's. It was great, but I had always wanted a JKU, so hopefully I can build this one the way I want it. I'm planning on getting a 3inch enforcer and 35's.

I hope to learn a lot from the folks here and the community seems really close-knit and supportive. I appreciate your time and I hope to get to know some people here!

Sorry couldn't figure out posting pics EDIT: never mind figured it out

Welcome to WAL from Ohio! Nice looking rig!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you everyone! I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but would it be practical to install the Evo Enforcer 3 inch kit myself? I'm slightly mechanically inclined and I have most basic hand tools, as well as an electric impact wrench and spring compressors.

Being a college student, I'd like to save money on labor where I can and do the work on my jeep myself.

Thank you everyone! I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but would it be practical to install the Evo Enforcer 3 inch kit myself? I'm slightly mechanically inclined and I have most basic hand tools, as well as an electric impact wrench and spring compressors.

Being a college student, I'd like to save money on labor where I can and do the work on my jeep myself.

Definitely, a jack, some jack stands, some basic hand tools combined with a little mechanical know-how and you'll be just fine. If you add beer and food you can probably draw in at least one extra set of hands..haha.

Edit: There is no need for spring compressors. Once you unbolt the shocks and lower the axle the springs will fall right out.

Definitely, a jack, some jack stands, some basic hand tools combined with a little mechanical know-how and you'll be just fine. If you add beer and food you can probably draw in at least one extra set of hands..haha.

Edit: There is no need for spring compressors. Once you unbolt the shocks and lower the axle the springs will fall right out.

Yeah, forgot to mention I also have a floor jack and a couple of jack stands. Now that you mention it, I think a 6pack of beer will convince my engineer roommate to help out :thumb:

Yeah, forgot to mention I also have a floor jack and a couple of jack stands. Now that you mention it, I think a 6pack of beer will convince my engineer roommate to help out :thumb:

There you go! Also forgot to say it but welcome from So-Cal

Top Bottom