Help tighten up my JK

Funny story - last Summer on a rare sunny day here, I drove my Jeep on some sales calls and I was travelling down through Pittsburgh near PNC Park, the baseball stadium. I was at a redlight waiting to turn right and this guy in a suit walks up to the Jeep, opens the rear passenger door, tosses his briefcase in and starts trying to climb in. He's in a suit, got one leg in the footwell and can't figure out how in the Hell to climb the rest of the way, so he's stuck. :cheesy: At this point I kinda figured what was going on and I'm laughing like hell to myself and I ask him sternly, " What in the hell are you trying to doing bud?" He looks at me with this scared as shit expression and says, "You're not Uber, are you?" That's when I started laughing my ass off. The guys apologizing profusely trying to get back out of the Jeep but can't because he's still stuck, and can't reach his briefcase and its just turning into a comical trainwreck! Finally the guy calms down enough that we had a conversation and we ended up laughing it up pretty well and he got himself unstuck. I even offered to give him a lift across town but he politely refused.
One of my funnier experiences :D

Funny story - last Summer on a rare sunny day here, I drove my Jeep on some sales calls and I was travelling down through Pittsburgh near PNC Park, the baseball stadium. I was at a redlight waiting to turn right and this guy in a suit walks up to the Jeep, opens the rear passenger door, tosses his briefcase in and starts trying to climb in. He's in a suit, got one leg in the footwell and can't figure out how in the Hell to climb the rest of the way, so he's stuck. :cheesy: At this point I kinda figured what was going on and I'm laughing like hell to myself and I ask him sternly, " What in the hell are you trying to doing bud?" He looks at me with this scared as shit expression and says, "You're not Uber, are you?" That's when I started laughing my ass off. The guys apologizing profusely trying to get back out of the Jeep but can't because he's still stuck, and can't reach his briefcase and its just turning into a comical trainwreck! Finally the guy calms down enough that we had a conversation and we ended up laughing it up pretty well and he got himself unstuck. I even offered to give him a lift across town but he politely refused.

Hahaaaha !!!! [emoji4][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] that's freaking hilarious hahaha wow what a good laugh thanks for sharing! [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

:cheesy: That's pretty damn funny right there :clap2:

Yes they do ryan! They require a 4 door new vehicle. If i end up going this route ill end up using my wifes 2016 Honda CRV. Gas would be a killer in the jeep [emoji23]. Thanks for the heads up buddy

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gotcha! I thought about using my jeep at the time before I got the sable. Just wanted to make sure you had your bases covered!

Top Bottom