Hello from the Colorado mountains

RubiRat

I’ve been a long time lurker on the site and have enjoyed the wealth of knowledge and good candor from the members. All of the posted content has helped me grow my Jeep knowledge and navigate my DIY Jeep projects.

I have a 2009 Jeep JKUR, affectionally known as RubiRat. She spends most of her time navigating the trails of the CO mountains and has undergone quite a transition since her stock beginnings. She’s undergoing a HEMI 6.4l upgrade now.
CB4C1AFC-0259-47C7-84CA-D2D0C00FA54D.jpeg

Welcome to the forum. The Continental Divide is something isn't it. I used to live in Crested Butte and would take Cottonwood Pass over to Buena Vista. All dirt road up to the divide's summit then paved down to Buena Vista.

Here's a thread I made a while back about Pearl Pass which is between Crested Butte and Aspen but west of the divide.

RubiRat

Welcome to the forum. The Continental Divide is something isn't it. I used to live in Crested Butte and would take Cottonwood Pass over to Buena Vista. All dirt road up to the divide's summit then paved down to Buena Vista.

Here's a thread I made a while back about Pearl Pass which is between Crested Butte and Aspen but west of the divide.

Yes it is VC. I actually live part time in Crested Butte. Been over Cottonwood Pass more times than I can count. During the dirt days and paved.

In my years, I’ve hiked, biked, dirt biked, and Jeep’d about every trail here. And, there are a lot! The most anticipated is always my annual Devils Punchbowl Jeep run after the thaw for a little Slow Groovin BBQ with my other Crested Butte Jeep pals.

It truly is a special valley and I am blessed to call it a part time home.

Top Bottom