Gulches, SC July 18th & 19th

Skip( owner of Gulches ) just put out his pre-weekend review of the park.. He said the rain from the last few days really knocked down the dust and the park is in great condition. Only expecting a small shower from 3-4 on Saturday, but we will have gotten in plenty of wheeling by then if it gets too bad..

Looking forward to meeting everyone that is going on Saturday!

Skip( owner of Gulches ) just put out his pre-weekend review of the park.. He said the rain from the last few days really knocked down the dust and the park is in great condition. Only expecting a small shower from 3-4 on Saturday, but we will have gotten in plenty of wheeling by then if it gets too bad..

Awesome. You guys be safe and have fun. See those of you that are going on Sunday!

Good News!

Hey guys I just noticed a post from the gulches today on their Facebook page saying that they cannot take credit cards. Just wanted to give yall a heads up

So could we go over who will be going saturday and who will be going sunday?

I must apologize for the confusion. I never did go through and clean up the first post. If I make it to my families house before late I'll do what I can.

Is there a discounted weekend rate(sat&sun)? Or is it $30/vehicle per day? If so I may come back Sunday without the wife (doubt she will want to go both days).

Luke

Top Bottom