Great places to eat that you have visited while traveling.

herb04

Oh lord let me think im not sure if these places are open as its been years since Ive gone to some of them.

-oriental cuisine in knob noster MO awesome Korean food
- Ranch House in Hereford Tx still open and amazing breakfast
- Hi-d-Hos Alamogordo NM amazing tiger burger just had one a few days ago
- La Posta in Mesilla Valley NM awesome Mexican food
- Tulie Freeze Tularosa NM awesome burgers and fried chili strips
- I don't know the name in Ruidoso NM but they have a rock band made of car parts out front, food is okay but the beer selection is good and cheap
- hitch-N-post Alamogordo NM awesome BBQ all home made and locally owned, its actually a church too so they are closed on Sundays
- The Western Cloudcroft NM All the food ive had from there and Tuesdays is taco day and the whole town seems to go there
- Rockin-BZ Burgers in Alamogordo awesome burgers

I wish I had Pics of all these places but I never take pics I just eat

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
While out in Colorado picking up my rig from Trail Jeeps I stopped in Woody's for a bite to eat.......lucked out getting front row parking.........sat next to the owner at the bar very cool dude.......he actually bought me lunch and gave me a free t-shirt :thumb:.....How can you not love the name :D

~Woodrow~

image.jpg

Also want to give this place a plug.......Robert's in Nashville, Tennessee.......iconic Country Honky-Tonk bar that's been around for decades.....the Country trio band on stage jammed :thumb:

image.jpg
image.jpg

catahoula

Caught the Bug
So many places out there to try and so little time!

You jeep is looking sweet Fir-na-tine!

Last edited:

Angry Aussie

Can't find my pictures, but Woody Creek Tavern right outside of Aspen is amazing! Burgers to die for and amazing fresh chips, salsa and guacamole. It's a must eat if your ever near Aspen,CO.

Top Bottom