Great places to eat that you have visited while traveling.

hogtyed

:munching: 2012-08-12 11.09.49.jpg In a town called North south of Elkton Md. You can see the sign that will give you directions there from I-95. They have the best Md. bluecrab crab cakes.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Tia B's in Chimney Rock, NC. Local family owned. Awesome people. You sit out back on deck overlooking the broad river. Even take your dog on the deck and eat. Beef tacos and their large burrito. Delicious. Even better they have chicken pieces I order for my dog. We go there all the time. The owner even cooked a couple of breasts for my dog because he was out of the regular chicken we get. How cool is that? If you see our jeep we are there eating.

ForumRunner_20140920_123132.jpg

ForumRunner_20140920_123237.jpg

hogtyed

Harley-Davidson Cafe in Las Vegas, one hell of a meatloaf & mashtater samich. Vacatio 05 038_edited.jpg Vacatio 05 034.jpg :beer:

Attachments

• Vacatio 05 038_edited.jpg
    Vacatio 05 038_edited.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

sean.m.adams33

Kimmies coffee cup in Fullerton makes some good breakfast.

Also in San Diego. My favorite steak and eggs can be had at adam's steak and eggs.

Serg5000

Mountain top cafe at the 138 and hwy 2. They have the best pancakes. Crispy. Outside, soft buttermilk inside.

trailless

Caught the Bug
Acme Oyster House. Right off Bourbon St. in New Orleans. I remember first walking down Bourbon St. and then to Acme Oyster House by myself and when I was 13 years old. Yeah, you can say I had an interesting experience that day! :shock::shock:

new orleans acme oyster.jpg

catahoula

Caught the Bug
The Hare and Hound in Landrum, SC. Awesome pimento burger! Eat outside. Great place to stop for antiques as well.

Sorry having trouble loading pics...does not want to open...suggestions?

Top Bottom