FYI AutoAnything/ Morris 4x4 closed

kevman65

Hooked
AutoAnything, which bought Morris 4x4 in 2020, shut down.

The company and goods are currently being sold to an unnamed company and supposed to return in the near future under a new name.

Morris 4x4 site is gone. AutoAnything site still comes up with contact information for people with open orders. So, if you have anything ordered with Morris and can't reach anyone, try the contact for AutoAnything. support@ecommercebrands.com

jesse3638

Hooked
AutoAnything, which bought Morris 4x4 in 2020, shut down.

The company and goods are currently being sold to an unnamed company and supposed to return in the near future under a new name.

Morris 4x4 site is gone. AutoAnything site still comes up with contact information for people with open orders. So, if you have anything ordered with Morris and can't reach anyone, try the contact for AutoAnything. support@ecommercebrands.com
Thanks for the info. That's who I ordered my mopar beadlock rings through a year and a half ago. Guess I'll reach out and see if they'll refund me at this point.

swiber

Has anyone had any success getting ahold of anyone? Had a part in back order since January 22 and they have had my money.

Top Bottom