Fuck this forum

Ddays

Hooked
:cheesy: This over 1/2" clearance. Who's surprised this jackass ended up this way? I got a Chinese virus story to sell ya.

Ps: Patagonias suck. Honest people that have run them will even agree. Dishonest social media retards that were gifted them say they're the cats ass. :rolleyes2:

nbunga

Caught the Bug
With everyone stuck at home in quarantine this week, I’m actually surprised it took this long for someone to make into the infirmary.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
LOL - Exactly what in the fuck did I do?? [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Duh! You started a forum and made it free for participants, all while giving your honest feedback about stuff you have run and seen. YOU ARE SUCH A DICK!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Duh! You started a forum and made it free for participants, all while giving your honest feedback about stuff you have run and seen. YOU ARE SUCH A DICK!

Ah, thanks for the clarification. [emoji1303]

monstrousmac

Caught the Bug
He must be watching that dude that pimps out his wife on his channel and drools all over Milestar. One minute they were giving them a horrible review but then All of a sudden all their vehicles have them and they are raving what a great tire they are. Hmmmm makes you wonder how that conversation between them and Milestar went.

JK_0311

I feel like there’s a got to be a China virus and China tire joke here...

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Someone this worried about an extra half inch has to have a micropenis. I'm sure there's a venn diagram out there somewhere to prove it.

Top Bottom