FS: 2016 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon, 571 Miles, Ultimate Dana 60's, 40" Tires, Coilovers

Remlap

2016 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited

Price: $64,995 obo
Cell: 334-318-1021

This Jeep is completely custom and in Perfect shape, currently has 571 miles, yes... it only has 571 miles on it.

It has never been offroad and been garage kept since purchased. Has been built with all the good stuff and is ready for the rocks. The Jeep was purchased new by me and has a clean Carfax. The only reason for sale is to go a different direction with hopefully another vehicle and payoff few bills.

No trades, serious buyers only.

I'm a Comedian with 70k cash

Fuck... Guess I'm out.

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
Glad it's been "super informative" and you "really like the videos" but just don't feel like being around here.

Sorta like the dude at Starbucks who never buys shit but loves the wifi so sits a table all day with his Apple MacBook.

benatc1

Hooked
one thing I've learned through the process of changing jeeps is that no way will someone be able to finance something that expensive when it's still a jeep, at least in the eyes of the banks. so someone will have to have a shot ton of cash. but hey good luck with sale!

Glad it's been "super informative" and you "really like the videos" but just don't feel like being around here.

Sorta like the dude at Starbucks who never buys shit but loves the wifi so sits a table all day with his Apple MacBook.

I understand, not tring to offend anybody and sorry that you are so hurt I haven't posted 500 times on here in the last 7 months.

Just tring to get the Jeep to somebody who might want a built Jeep and spread the word.

one thing I've learned through the process of changing jeeps is that no way will someone be able to finance something that expensive when it's still a jeep, at least in the eyes of the banks. so someone will have to have a shot ton of cash. but hey good luck with sale!

I absolutely agree with you, the bank will not finance a 2016 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited for $65k on most terms. As the value of the vehicle is far less than the purchase price. But they will in 50k range all day long with good credit. That leaves only a down payment of 10k or so and it can easily be done with no problem with most banks or credit unions.

Last edited:

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
I understand, not tring to offend anybody and sorry that you are so hurt I haven't posted 500 times on here in the last 7 months.

Just tring to get the Jeep to somebody who might want a built Jeep and spread the word.

Don't worry I'm not hurt, just making sure we are all on the same page that it's scum bags like you who do not value and support others hard work and only see opportunity for yourselves.

Don't worry I'm not hurt, just making sure we are all on the same page that it's scum bags like you who do not value and support others hard work and only see opportunity for yourselves.

Scum bags like me, curious on how I'am a scum bag?

Because I built a jeep with my own money and time and I'am looking to try to sell it, makes me a scum bag.

Because I have not posted and contributed day end and day out to this forum, makes me a scum bag?

You don't even know me and haven't clue of who I'am and what I have done or not?

We have resorted to name calling, mature...

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You bought and built a $70k jeep and need to sell it with 571 miles on it to pay off bills and go another direction? :thinking:

Maybe use the money to get a clue and some brains. :idontknow:

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
Scum bags like me, curious on how I'am a scum bag?

Because I built a jeep with my own money and time and I'am looking to try to sell it, makes me a scum bag.

Because I have not posted and contributed day end and day out to this forum, makes me a scum bag?

You don't even know me and haven't clue of who I'am and what I have done or not?

We have resorted to name calling, mature...

I've already explained how you are a scum bag. I have even used an example of a guy who sits in Starbucks all day using their wifi but doesn't pay for shit to further show how you are a scum bag.

You yourself have said you haven't contributed, you've learned a lot, but you aren't active here.

Therefore, you are happy to take but not put anything in = scumbag. Go sell your stuff somewhere else.

Remlap

I've been on here awhile but don't post all that much, guess I pay more attention though.

I respect peoples private property just as the ones here who regularly defend it.

These are actually my favorite threads, calling out the users in our society, way too fucking many of them in this Country lately. (Go Trump!)

I have what looks like about 5 times the post count this guy has. Which afterall, really is the only way to tell who actively participates here. Of course I could say I'm a participant as I am constantly checking out the new posts (which I do everyday), but who the fuck would know unless I pipe up and actually participate? So I've been posting more lately, got the feel of things around here and I wanna throw in some shit too.

My point is - I just bought new wheels and tires, I didn't even think about trying to sell my old ones here because I actually mean what comes out of my mouth.

Privately owned forum, respect it's rules.

Simple as that, deal with it.

Just because I don't post on here daily, doesn't mean I am not checking the forum and reading the threads from time to time.

Unlike a few of you on here, I have job and life that doesn't involve getting my post count up on a forum. I really could care less to be honest.

So with that said I deleted my post and hopefully the moderator will delete this thread as you guys feel I am not "active". Going to also unsubscribe and move on, as I have other stuff to deal with in the real world here.

Good luck fellow Jeep People, you are a great bunch on here.

WJCO

Meme King
Just because I don't post on here daily, doesn't mean I am not checking the forum and reading the threads from time to time.

Unlike a few of you on here, I have job and life that doesn't involve getting my post count up on a forum. I really could care less to be honest.

So with that said I deleted my post and hopefully the moderator will delete this thread as you guys feel I am not "active". Going to also unsubscribe and move on, as I have other stuff to deal with in the real world here.

We don't delete posts nor accounts here. Your posts have been restored. :thumb:

Jackal01

So you do care otherwise you COULDN'T care less. Obviously not enough to obey the rules you agreed to. Threads don't get deleted and you "deleting" your For Sale post isn't permanent. If you were active enough here you would know all this. You're an idiot.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
I absolutely agree with you, the bank will not finance a 2016 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited for $65k on most terms. As the value of the vehicle is far less than the purchase price. But they will in 50k range all day long with good credit. That leaves only a down payment of 10k or so and it can easily be done with no problem with most banks or credit unions.

Wrong, banks will not finance a car above 120% loan to value. So in your case, you rig is worth about $35k, since it is used and altered. That means the most they will finance is up to $42k. So the potential buyer will have to cough up a hairball the size of $23k, which is still quite a bit.

We would be curious to know what you eventually sell it for, since the price is a bit high. Maybe you can redeem yourself by actually contributing then and still be an active member here. It's still not too late sir.

Meanwhile, please don't condescend to us, we have lives and are very busy also. It is not about post count, but about people who care and want to help, and this forum is full of them.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Wrong, banks will not finance a car above 120% loan to value. So in your case, you rig is worth about $35k, since it is used and altered. That means the most they will finance is up to $42k. So the potential buyer will have to cough up a hairball the size of $23k, which is still quite a bit.

We would be curious to know what you eventually sell it for, since the price is a bit high. Maybe you can redeem yourself by actually contributing then and still be an active member here. It's still not too late sir.

Meanwhile, please don't condescend to us, we have lives and are very busy also. It is not about post count, but about people who care and want to help, and this forum is full of them.

Words of the wise...Well said.

GraniteCrystal

Hear hear. Well said.

Top Bottom