FS: 2016 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon, 571 Miles, Ultimate Dana 60's, 40" Tires, Coilovers

FS: 2016 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon, 571 Miles, Ultimate Dana 60's, 40" Tires, Coilovers

No longer for sale on this forum.

Last edited:

GraniteCrystal

14 posts over 7 months and you put up the Ebay link.

First, great looking Jeep. Wish I were on 40's.

Second, even though you contribute marginally more than just the give-away threads, you could hardly be classified as "Active" which is what you need to be to sell stuff here.

Third, Ebay links are expressly not allowed. See the rules at http://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules

Fourth, good luck with sale. Don't think you'll find anyone here interested but I do encourage you to stick around and contribute a bit more. You only get out of this community what you put in.

You might want to read the rules and pull the ebay link before Overlander sees it...:clap2:

Dang...GraniteCrystal beat me...

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
14 posts over 7 months and you put up the Ebay link.

First, great looking Jeep. Wish I were on 40's.

Second, even though you contribute marginally more than just the give-away threads, you could hardly be classified as "Active" which is what you need to be to sell stuff here.

Third, Ebay links are expressly not allowed. See the rules at http://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules

Fourth, good luck with sale. Don't think you'll find anyone here interested but I do encourage you to stick around and contribute a bit more. You only get out of this community what you put in.

Very well constructed post. Let him down softlyy. I tend to sway in a different direction.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473273108.386298.jpg

Sorry, linked deleted.

I understand, if not interested no worries.

Just putting out there if anybody is... lol..

Last edited:
Most forums, don't allow off the topic post in thread... but carry on or delete the thread.. But was only listing it to maybe find the right buyer who would appericate the jeep and the work put in it.

I have been a member on here since I purchased the Jeep back in January. I'am not a newbie to forums or Jeeps, just not super active with this forum. Nothing wrong with it, super informative and have used it a bit to gain some knowledge in alot of things JK related. Especially like the videos, what drawed me to this forum in the first place.

I completely understand if you guys are not interested, no worries on my end or yours..

Not here just for the classifieds.. lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom