Front track bar hitting diff at full compression

WJCO

Meme King
Not sure if it would work on the Dana 60, but Core 4x4 makes a tier 4 track bar with Johnny joints on each end and both ends are adjustable. So, this allows you to twist the bend in the bar any way you want, even forward. Again, not sure if it will clear a 60, but when I got one for my Jeep, I found that feature pretty cool to help with clearance.

IMG_20181030_181919_386.jpg

Last edited:

PEACEMAKER1

Not sure if it would work on the Dana 60, but Core 4x4 makes a tier 4 track bar with Johnny joints on each end and both ends are adjustable. So, this allows you to twist the bend in the bar any way you want, even forward. Again, not sure if it will clear a 60, but when I got one for my Jeep, I found that feature pretty cool to help with clearance.

View attachment 313727

This is an awesome idea! Thanks for the input. After thinking about it more today, and I was able to talk with a 4x4 shop in Phoenix, I am going to move the frame bracket forward an inch to improve clearance. As you said, the 60 is a huge pumpkin and I think my Jeep just has a little variability in the stock track bar location. But I am going to keep this adjustable track bar in mind for the future.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Thanks for the ref. I'll definitely give him a call to talk about it. I'm wondering what brand track bar others are running that have the XD60 wirth long arms and coilovers. I tried searching this topic and haven't seen others having this problem. Makes me think maybe I'm missing something fundamental :idontknow:

I went from a perfectly setup PR44 to the XD60 and have the same issue. The XD60 is a big unit.

Eventually I’m having the frame-side trackbar bracket moved forward and a custom track bar made along with other suspension changes. (Going from a Clayton Long-Arm kit to a custom 3-link front / triangulated 4-link rear.)

I don’t have an XD60 but I do have the PR60 with long arms and coilovers, and I went with EVO’s high steer setup. I’ve had zero issues with anything hitting. It’s not the cheapest solution, but it’s really solid!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom