From MYTH to LEGEND : The EVOlution of our Jeep Gladiator

Benito

Caught the Bug
You don’t need separate air bumps with a bypass shock. The bypass is the bump.

Cant wait to see why there is a bump being used with the dtd

While you can use the third bypass zone as a bump, you should really use it as another compression zone and utilize a bump stop as your bump stop. If you look at ultra 4 cars or trophy truck that run a DTD setup not only do they use quadruple bypass shocks that are bigger in every way they also run a air bump stops

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
From MYTH to LEGEND : The Evolution of our Jeep Gladiator

While you can use the third bypass zone as a bump, you should really use it as another compression zone and utilize a bump stop as your bump stop. If you look at ultra 4 cars or trophy truck that run a DTD setup not only do they use quadruple bypass shocks that are bigger in every way they also run a air bump stops

So every dtd evo has sold over the last 10 years has been incorrect? And let’s be honest, these Jeeps are not ultra4 cars or trophy trucks.

I’m not saying you can’t run one just might not need one. I would guess they added one on the JT because there is a lot more room than there was on the JK.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Benito

Caught the Bug
So every dtd evo has sold over the last 10 years has been incorrect? And let’s be honest, these Jeeps are not ultra4 cars or trophy trucks.

I’m not saying you can’t run one just might not need one. I would guess they added one on the JT because there is a lot more room than there was on the JK.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

It’s not wrong, just not ideal. with the air bump they’ll be able to further tune the suspension for go fast stuff.

trailraider

as much as only so much work can be done in a day, you're not updating this thread fast enough.

I have been avoiding salesmen upfront, as every time I walk up there its "when you buying your gladiator?" . this thread is not helping that.

Top Bottom