FREE HAT to the first person who actually offends us! (litebrite)

See, now why do you have to be so mean and angry? Why end it with fuck off? Good luck on your business... that would have been a very nice ending and we could have all just moved along but you had to just throw that in there. Why? Why does that have to be the way?

Please leave, better ?

Thank you for your cooperation.

It has been pointed out to you, numerous times, that you are violating forum rules by posting.

It is evident, by the Facebook post, shared here by another member, that you are creating drama as a springboard for your venture.

Eddie has never said a single bad thing about you, or your wife. Now, please leave and start drama somewhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Will do. Thanks for not being a jerk about it. Hope y’all have a great weekend. It’s super nice out and EJS is here!!! Stay safe out there guys

I just wanted to make sure I knew who you were so you can’t be a 2 face when we run into one another. That’s all. Now I know who you are and what to look for. Believe me or don’t I don’t care. You know who I am and what I look like. I just wanted a level playing field.

I’m really hurt that Adam get all the attention. That’s bull shit. Kev&ho you don’t have to worry about acting 2 faced in front of anyone you’re just not interesting enough for any of us to take the time to talk to you in person. What you don’t get is that we are not just YouTube fans here. We’re family. We’re something your channel will never be.

It really is time you move on. Don’t you think you’ve embarrassed yourself enough?

Oh sorry, one last thing. I’ll delete the Facebook posts. I was just making a point. Maybe not one you like or agree with but there’s no need to be nasty to one another. We’ve never been nasty to you and that’s all we ask in return. Do what you like of course but we never did anything to deserve the hate that was happening. But now that we have all had a normal conversation I will leave. You can block my account and I’ll delete the FB threads. No need to reply. I won’t be back. Again, have a great weekend

See, now why do you have to be so mean and angry? Why end it with fuck off? Good luck on your business... that would have been a very nice ending and we could have all just moved along but you had to just throw that in there. Why? Why does that have to be the way?

Oh sorry, one last thing. I’ll delete the Facebook posts. I was just making a point. Maybe not one you like or agree with but there’s no need to be nasty to one another. We’ve never been nasty to you and that’s all we ask in return. Do what you like of course but we never did anything to deserve the hate that was happening. But now that we have all had a normal conversation I will leave. You can block my account and I’ll delete the FB threads. No need to reply. I won’t be back. Again, have a great weekend

You asked to be offended!! Who gets the hat ?

No I’m not talking or concerned with you. I have ALL of your information. I was told you were pretty hard to find as far as that goes. But I know enough about you to know who and what to look for. Look for a postcard maybe from LiteBrite nation. Maybe while we’re at jeep beach or something. The only reason I want to know who you people are is so we can make sure to avoid you when we meet. Nobody is touching anyone. We just like to know who the bad apples are so we can stay away or better yet, make sure you stay away. That’s all. Tell Eddie we say hi and we will see him at EJS.

You'll be able to spot us because a lot of us who are a part of this community run WAYALIFE banners on our windshield or stickers on our rigs. Come say hi we won't bite. What you see here is what you get in person. Be willing to bet that unless you're a dick to us we'd stop and help you with a trail break too.

Ahh yes, another fine addition to the infirmary. Overlander, if your next jeep isn't called the "Infirmary" you messed up.

Never understood why overlander always gets called an asshole or lumped into these things. It’s funny. But I still don’t get it. All he does is bluntly call a spade a spade.

Lol A post about surpassing someone in followers or subscribers? That is the pettiest shit I’ve seen on the internet it while.

Then getting your totally “(un)-stable/(un)controllable” buddy to threaten someone that said mean things to you. Badass bro.

What a great couple. [emoji108]
High contributors to society.

Y’all over here whining about shit... while we're out here living the life you want

Will do. Thanks for not being a jerk about it. Hope y’all have a great weekend. It’s super nice out and EJS is here!!! Stay safe out there guys

Yes. I can see that post being taken as, “jerkish.” You just proved my point in that post.

Last edited:
Ahh yes, another fine addition to the infirmary. Overlander, if your next jeep isn't called the "Infirmary" you messed up.

Lol. I so hope Overlander gets a Gladiator and puts an 'Infirmary' sticker on it :cheesy:

Holy shit Batman...I go for a long two day drive to Moab and all hell breaks loose...

You can’t reason with an idiot...that’s why they’re called idiots...

I’m totally down with Adam’s Gladiator being named Infirmary...I’d even pay for the decals...

Holy shit Batman...I go for a long two day drive to Moab and all hell breaks loose...

Welcome back. Don't forget to send these people your address form with a proper identification photo along with a current DNA Sample.

Never understood why overlander always gets called an asshole or lumped into these things. It’s funny. But I still don’t get it. All he does is bluntly call a spade a spade.

Well I guess you missed the part where he called somebody’s wife a dumbass whore. Either that, or you are cool with that shit too!

Jesus christ what a bunch of shit this was. Met lots of great people who I consider friends on here and I really enjoy how they can smell bullshit through a keyboard.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome back. Don't forget to send these people your address form with a proper identification photo along with a current DNA Sample.

I’m easy to find...just show up at the annual Berkshire Hathaway shareholders meeting in downtown Omaha Nebraska...I’m the guy wearing a Wayalife hat...

Top Bottom