For Sale: Warn Powerplant HD 12,500lbs with Synthetic Line

SASI4BT

How far off I5 are you? I am traveling north, headed home on Saturday, and would be able to purchase the winch if I could pick it up on the way through.

David1tontj

How far off I5 are you? I am traveling north, headed home on Saturday, and would be able to purchase the winch if I could pick it up on the way through.

Steve- don't you already have a power plant??? My birthday isn't until February.....

SASI4BT

We are leaving Riverside, as early as possible for us on Saturday, hopefully by 5 am. So should be to your area around 3 I think. A little too early to tell what time we will actually be through, but are wanting to be home by 10 pm. (Portland area)

We are leaving Riverside, as early as possible for us on Saturday, hopefully by 5 am. So should be to your area around 3 I think. A little too early to tell what time we will actually be through, but are wanting to be home by 10 pm. (Portland area)

I think that will work. I'll pm you my cell phone.

You inbox is full Pete.

*copy/paste*

If that other guy falls through I'll buy your winch. Not exactly sure how to go about picking it up but I can figure it out.

Thanks.
Dan

Top Bottom