For Sale: Warn Powerplant HD 12,500lbs with Synthetic Line

XJWilson's

You doing the tough mudder? Congrats. That's awesome!

Thanks this will be my 3rd. We just did Tahoe last weekend. It will be my wife's 5th. We have only done the Tahoe ones so we are going to try something different, and go to Seattle for the one in September. It's a lot of fun.

Last edited:

bkac

Caught the Bug
Thanks this will be my 3rd. We just did Tahoe last weekend. It will be my wife's 5th. We have only done the Tahoe ones so we are going to try something different, and go to Seattle for the one in September. It's a lot of fun.

Wow! That's really awesome. I would love to train for one, just think I'd need a local buddy to train with to keep me motivated and on track.
Have fun!

07JKSahara

Agreed with Bobby, you're a badass. That's an awesome feat to finish those.

JKbrick

I worked with a younger female ER doc that did those races, she moved to Seattle a couple years ago and will probably be there too

XJWilson's

Wow! That's really awesome. I would love to train for one, just think I'd need a local buddy to train with to keep me motivated and on track.
Have fun!

Bobby we can pick you up on the way though. I thank we are driving up Thursday night. You know you want too.

Top Bottom