Florida Wayalife Members

DCR JEEP

I can only imagine! Well these pics were taken at suburban estates, Holopaw, Fl. Nice big place to do some offroad.

supercazzola

The little Mrs. and I are thinking of doing an over night in Merritt Island are there any jeep like fun things to do there?

Sorry I joined after your post. Brevard has Space Coast Jeep Club. We're kind of new. Most of our fun is south, near Palm Bay. Where did you stay in Merritt Island ? I'm there now.

billetsilver92

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1381717558.356645.jpg

Just joined the forum! I've owned my 2013 jk for only a day and I love it already.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1381717536.818734.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1381717536.818734.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 107

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Already registered and will only be there on Saturday. Will be heading that way with 5 other JK's.

Would like to meet up with you guys and anyone else who's going to be there......I'm staying at the Residence Inn in Ocala Friday and Saturday leaving for Epcot on Sunday......LMK where and when if you guys want to get together.....

Woody

Wittys-JK

Would like to meet up with you guys and anyone else who's going to be there......I'm staying at the Residence Inn in Ocala Friday and Saturday leaving for Epcot on Sunday......LMK where and when if you guys want to get together..... Woody

Drop me a PM and I will let you know when we get near on Saturday and you can cruise in with us.

DCR JEEP

It was a good weekend! Left yesterday afternoon to head out to suburban, did some night wheeling then headed out to citrus this morning. Got him a little dirty :)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1382314394.137036.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1382314404.038350.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1382314413.007507.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1382314424.960082.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1382314434.822980.jpg

DCR JEEP

Come join me and my brother billetsilver92 on a Winter Trail Ride this December 7th. We will be hosting it at suburban estates, Holopaw, Florida. This event is open to all jeeps. We will be meeting at the Sunoco gas station on 192 at 10:00 a.m. Saturday, below is the address. We hope to see some familiar people on Wayalife as well as new people!

6990 E Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy

Saint Cloud, FL 34771-9078

United States

Hope to see you there!

-Eric

DCR JEEP

Looking forward to this trail ride. Everyone come join us with your jeeps! This is a property owner association place that we personally own land on, so it is perfectly LEGAL for all of us to go out and explore the numerous trails they have to offer out there. If you have any questions just comment on this thread, thanks!

-Tim

Ed Lapadura

Looks like I'm in. Most likely bring the little Mrs. Were excited to go trail riding. :D

Sent from my LG-P659 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom