Florida Wayalife Members

Can't wait for December weather tho!! Couple more months! 75-80 deg days :)

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

You ain't kiddin I can't wait to take the doors off and leave them off and of course perfect weather!

Yep those are the best days to cruise and wheel! Sometimes I wish I would have included half doors in the package but then sometimes when it is freezing cold I don't!

That's the nice thing bout Tampa. Seems like the t storms are on a schedule haha 2 and on everyday

Yeah it seems like it rains down here in Orlando everyday at 4 pm.

Here's a pic that I took from a hot summer day... Not too bad, It read 121 degrees once!

Sucks to have a soft top sometimes!

Last edited:
Another month or so and we should be home free for the afternoon sun showers and t-storms. I took the doors of yesterday and with any luck they wont be going back on for a couple weeks, provided I don't have to actually go to the office and work.

Another month or so and we should be home free for the afternoon sun showers and t-storms. I took the doors of yesterday and with any luck they wont be going back on for a couple weeks, provided I don't have to actually go to the office and work.

Yep then the nice cool fall! Lucky you lol, back to work tomorrow as well as school. No breaks for me, only have two more years left :) Then the good life!

Yep then the nice cool fall! Lucky you lol, back to work tomorrow as well as school. No breaks for me, only have two more years left :) Then the good life!

I am counting the days until I can walk away from the Navy and then have a real life with my family and get a grown up job. 26 years will be hard to let go though but I am more than ready to go.

I am counting the days until I can walk away from the Navy and then have a real life with my family and get a grown up job. 26 years will be hard to let go though but I am more than ready to go.

Congrats, thanks for your service! Yeah that'll be nice and you won't have to worry bout a thing! I still have a long way to go.

I still have to work, I just get the luxury of doing it from home for the next few weeks barring any disasters.

Naples . . . . Would love to meet up if it's not more the a few hundreds mile, dam Rubi gets 13 miles to the gal . . . hurt to much to drive a long way . .

2010 JK Unlimited , ,

Naples . . . . Would love to meet up if it's not more the a few hundreds mile, dam Rubi gets 13 miles to the gal . . . hurt to much to drive a long way . .

2010 JK Unlimited , ,

I get about 15 on a good day if not its 14 :(

I took mine off yesterday too. It was the first day that it felt OK out and I had to do it! Get here quicker fall!

Just wanted to pass along to any Dade, Broward, or Palm Beach JK owners of the local get togethers that happen every week that I have attended in the past.....

Suds n Grub @ CJ's Draft House
Every 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month (15% off F&B w/Jeep key)
1825 W Hillsboro Blvd, Deerfield Beach 33441(At S Military)
MFJC South Edition put on a Show & Shine June 1st (107 Jeeps attended)

Jeep Night Meet and Greet @ The Oar House
Every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month
200 E McNab, Pompano Beach
(25% off food for Jeep owners)

Tower Shoppes of Davie Car and Truck Show
2300 South University Drive, Davie (S.E. corner I-595/University Drive)
Every Friday night 6-10 pm
(Jeep section is located in N.W.corner of parking area)

And this event below I will be attending......I know it may be short notice but if you or someone you know down here wants do attend please do so it looks to be a great time

SFJC Key West Run
Saturday Sept. 14th
Open to all Jeepers
Scheduled itinerary
8:30 a.m. meet at Cracker Barrel in Florida City (155 Krome Ave 33034)
9:00 a.m. cruise out to Marathon Key
11:00 a.m. Meet-n-Greet at Juice Paradise (2603 Overseas Hwy 33050)- 10% off for Jeepers
2:30 p.m. Convoy to Key West, cruise Duval Street, photos at Southernmost Point
4:00 p.m. Possible stop at local watering holes, and visit to Sunset Celebration at Mallory Square
Local hotels and camping facilities are located nearby for those who elect to stay overnight.

Last edited:
Another great place to wheel that i've heard good things about is the Lazy Springs Recreation Park east of the Fort Myers area.......9591 State Road 82 (Immokolee Road) Felda, Florida.......Mild to wild wheeling with camping allowed on property.

Another great place to wheel that i've heard good things about is the Lazy Springs Recreation Park east of the Fort Myers area.......9591 State Road 82 (Immokolee Road) Felda, Florida.......Mild to wild wheeling with camping allowed on property.

Those events are close to my grandparents area, about a 2 hour drive for me😁. Lazy springs recreation park, I want to check out that place. I found out about that park earlier this year. Looks like some good wheeling!

A little late on the intro... North East Florida, Fleming Island @CPOWill, I'm sure we've shared a jeep wave or two. I'm in and out of Afghanistan at the moment (3 months on 1 month off). I'll be back in December. Hope to cross paths.

A little late on the intro... North East Florida, Fleming Island @CPOWill, I'm sure we've shared a jeep wave or two. I'm in and out of Afghanistan at the moment (3 months on 1 month off). I'll be back in December. Hope to cross paths.

Not late at all, that's what this thread is about. Welcome! 👍

Top Bottom