Florida Wayalife Members

BlueBetty

Lakeland area here... always looking for people to run with when I'm home. Also run the north Florida Chapter of black sheep 4x4s so if you needing a family group in the north Florida area lemme know!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

WJCO

Meme King
Lakeland area here... always looking for people to run with when I'm home. Also run the north Florida Chapter of black sheep 4x4s so if you needing a family group in the north Florida area lemme know!

Welcome. If you need help or want a group to travel with look up Black Sheep. A lot of them in your area.

Sent from my SM-G930T using WAYALIFE mobile app

You can always start a run here rather than direct traffic to your other group. FYI.

BlueBetty

You can always start a run here rather than direct traffic to your other group. FYI.
well here lately I haven't had time to run a personal trail run outside of member runs. and unfortunately with the group being all legit they have insurance standards etc that I don't understand but I can't call it a black sheep run with people not in the club. genuinely not trying to be overbearing... truck driver with home time once a week every two months so recruitment is a pain for me.

I will work on getting something together without the club representing it though if people in the area just want to go for a ride.

JS-CHLLN

Hello from South Florida, Belong to the Jeep Only Club, we ride out down here . Based in the Dade/Broward area. Please if you have a problem with my posts "Cozdude" you can reach out to me personally with any issues rather than editing my posts.

Sent from my SM-G935P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Jsouder53

Hooked
Hey everyone, I just joined on here not too long ago. Just searched Hard Rock Ocala and found this great thread! My wife and I live in Sarasota, glad to see so many Wayalifers in Florida!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

chipper

Hey everyone, I just joined on here not too long ago. Just searched Hard Rock Ocala and found this great thread! My wife and I live in Sarasota, glad to see so many Wayalifers in Florida!

Welcome. There’s a few of us around here. I’m just an hour north. Hard rock is a lot of fun, we had a smaller group of us wheel up there a while back. We need to do it again. Also have the Jeep Ranch, good times there.
Are you going to JWJ in February?

Jsouder53

Hooked
Thank you! It’s been too long since I’ve been up to hard rock... I don’t think I’ve been to the Jeep Ranch yet, heard about it tho.

We might be going to JWJ, a few friends of mine have gotten their tickets already so most likely yes.

jkris

While I have just transplanted recently to Tampa after retiring from the Army, I have not been to any yet but have heard nothing but good things about most of these events. Apparently they are a good time for everyone that attends them.

Jsouder53

Hooked
While I have just transplanted recently to Tampa after retiring from the Army, I have not been to any yet but have heard nothing but good things about most of these events. Apparently they are a good time for everyone that attends them.

Welcome to Florida! I have not been to any of them yet either, yet I have heard many great things too. Jeepin with Judd will be coming up in February I believe, my wife and I will be going to that.

RedPool

Anyone at or going to Krawln for the Fallen? Or have been to a past one? Just wondering what it's like..

Did you make it out there? I was there on Saturday along with, if the numbers were correct, 761 others. The Jeep Ranch is a nice little place to have some fun.

Breer

Caught the Bug
Did you make it out there? I was there on Saturday along with, if the numbers were correct, 761 others. The Jeep Ranch is a nice little place to have some fun.
I did not. I have been to the Jeep ranch before and I agree. I wasn't sure about bringing my almost 2 year old son as I didn't know what the event was like. It was probably pretty crowded though!

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom