Florida Wayalife Members

Greetings from Spring Hill...

Thinking about checking Citrus WMA out this weekend actually... Anyone interested?

Wifey asked me what I wanted to do for Father's Day, so of course my response was "Wheelin"... ;)

Checked out Croom first, that was a good time; Richloam was alright, a bit wet and tore up for a stocker...

Checking in from Port Saint Lucie, FL!

20141018_165439.jpg

I say if we start getting together for trail rides and get our kids hooked on Jeeps at an early age, then they'll never have money to spend on drugs and alcohol.....:cheesy:

Yeah I know the Natures Coast guy are making a run up there tomorrow ... I just do not know how the kids will be on that long of a run... I so want to check it out though...

Anyone know what and where the "jeep farm" is?

Checking in from Port Saint Lucie, FL!

View attachment 149613

I say if we start getting together for trail rides and get our kids hooked on Jeeps at an early age, then they'll never have money to spend on drugs and alcohol.....:cheesy:

Very nice! My 3 yr old is all over the jeeps since we got ours... baby girl gets pissed is we cant drive the jeep some weekends...

I say if we start getting together for trail rides and get our kids hooked on Jeeps at an early age, then they'll never have money to spend on drugs and alcohol.....:cheesy:[/QUOTE]

That's awesome right there lol!

My wife and I went out wheeling both times right before our kids were born, to help speed up the exit process. Both of them love jeeps and my 2 year old son is always quick to point them out.

How many running with you? You wheelin with the fam?

As of now it's looking like just us. Not sure if my father is going to bring out his ZJ or not. So just me, the Mrs., my 6 year old daughter and 2 year old son as of now. But any and all are always welcome.

I will see how my 7 yr old is feeling since me will be with us Sunday - it would be me, my wifen my 7yo son, 3 yo daughter and my 1yo daughter... full jeep... thats not all of us either, still have a 7yo atepson as well that will mot be with us on fathers day... I will talk it over with the little woman and let you know for sure...

You been out there before? There should be work arounda for those of us that are still stock height right?

I will see how my 7 yr old is feeling since me will be with us Sunday - it would be me, my wifen my 7yo son, 3 yo daughter and my 1yo daughter... full jeep... thats not all of us either, still have a 7yo atepson as well that will mot be with us on fathers day... I will talk it over with the little woman and let you know for sure...

You been out there before? There should be work arounda for those of us that are still stock height right?

I've been there a few times. There are bypasses for most things and it's mostly hill climbs. There are a few spots that might hang you up on the underbelly, but we'll be there to get you out.

Very nice! My 3 yr old is all over the jeeps since we got ours... baby girl gets pissed is we cant drive the jeep some weekends...

Thats awesome about the baby girl!!......:clap2: She's already on the right "trail" and you've done well young padawan :thankyou:

We will be walking through a parking lot and she will see them and call out "jeep" before we even see it...

We have 4 kids so taking the jeep isnt always an option (hence why one of my first moda will be the 2person jump seat for the back) but she always tries to convince me to to take it, the even tells me just to put he brother in the back on the floor... ;)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434741420.077801.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434741450.311454.jpg

What's up everyone, been lurking for a while just found this thread..

I go to UF so I'm always around Ocala, but also spend lots of time in Broward county so wave me down if you see me.. Always looking for other jeepers to wheel with and work on our jeeps

New suspension and Evo Rock sliders are on their way as we speak!

Top Bottom