Florida Wayalife Members

Okay, so I get to work this morning pulled the tire carrier out of the back of the Jeep open up the box and there are no gas cans I called the company I bought it from and what a nice bunch of people they said they would ship them out today couldn't be happier with the service the company's name is Tom's 4x4 superstore out at Chattanooga Tennessee

Sent from my LG-D500 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Too funny! Was I completely oblivious and didn't see you guys? After a while I think it felt like my head was spinning just happily ogling all the jeeps. =)

Very nice paying it forward Ed! I came within 2 numbers of one of the gift cards, and 25 numbers of a light bar. I really would have loved either of the TJ Poison Spyder bumpers they were giving out, or one of the light bars. There were way more JK items, but even so TJ had some nice options. Didn't win anything in the end, but it was okay as I knew the raffle funds were going to charity.

You did see my Jeep We parked right behind you.

R/
Will

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

May 10th is just around the corner!! Meeting at Orange Park CJD dealer in the am where breakfast will be served and then taking a slow roll toward Hastings. Rumor going around is they've got a really cool spot to wheel at a private location in Hasting!!

Attachments

• image-2545019090.jpg
    image-2545019090.jpg
    453.9 KB · Views: 70
May 10th is just around the corner!! Meeting at Orange Park CJD dealer in the am where breakfast will be served and then taking a slow roll toward Hastings. Rumor going around is they've got a really cool spot to wheel at a private location in Hasting!!

I'll be going for sure. Hastings is only 20 minutes from where I leave so it will be nice to find a new wheeling spot nearby.

I wish I could make it... Its my sisters birthday the 11th so Ill be on the opposite coast... But Jeeptoberfest!

Yes. It's a private farm and should be a lot of fun. Was out there a few weeks back with the club to help do some planning/set up.

I'm super excited and can't wait either. Hope there is a nice turnout.

I'll be there

So does this mean I am planning this trip?

I will start making the plans on where to meet up, date time etc...

More to follow.

R/
Will

I'm interested, just have to see the date and what else I have going on. I'm also not as confident my jeep can do hardrock yet? I did get a lunchbox locker put on this week on the front, had to have the inner seal replaced in my front axle so while he was there I had that done at the same time. So if I do go, I'd maybe want to ride with someone and see what it's like before I drive it.

So does this mean I am planning this trip?

I will start making the plans on where to meet up, date time etc...

More to follow.

R/
Will

I'm interested, just have to see the date and what else I have going on. I'm also not as confident my jeep can do hardrock yet? I did get a lunchbox locker put on this week on the front, had to have the inner seal replaced in my front axle so while he was there I had that done at the same time. So if I do go, I'd maybe want to ride with someone and see what it's like before I drive it.

No worries. I created a thread in the destination section of the forum. I am landing on the 7th of June. Meeting time and place TBD depending in who is all coming and from where.

R/
Will

Top Bottom