Florida Wayalife Members

Miami here

I thought I would start this thread to get to know jeepers that are around my turf and so that other fellow Florida jeepers could get to know each other. Stay posted!!

It's more than just a Jeep, it's a Wayalife!

Hello wayalifers
Miami here:beer:

Attachments

• crusher-fenders.jpg
    crusher-fenders.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 58

RedPool

Due to some unfortunate circumstances, I will not be making it to The Jeep Ranch this weekend. If you use Facebook, they have posted that there is standing water on some of the trails but everything is looking good. If you go, be safe and use your head. Also, if you have gone in the past, but not since hurricane Irma came through, the entrance is now on the South side. It is now on 470, just a few miles further South, and can be seen from 301.

JessL

Caught the Bug
Just found this thread... Pasco Jeeps here. Still laid up from the wreck but would love to participate in the future.

I realize I am trying to revive a thread from 5 years ago... zombies are people too.

Last edited:

Breer

Caught the Bug
Just found this thread... Pasco Jeeps here. Still laid up from the wreck but would love to participate in the future.

I realize I am trying to revive a thread from 5 years ago... zombies are people too.
Hey man! Zombie here.. I recently returned to the forum after a few year hiatus because life... 🤣 Here in FL also. Was previously in Mount Dora and now living in Destin up in the panhandle. Planning some trips out west next year and need to revive this thread and try to get some people together. Always down for a trip down to Hard Rock!

JessL

Caught the Bug
I know those life hiatus situations... Love to linkup with good Jeep folk. Ocala is in my back yard, come on down.

I want to get up and wheel in Alabama and Western GA too.

Consider the thread revived!

1682537335989.png

Lalp01

From Wesley Chapel. Jeeping fairly recently. Bought a 2007 Jeep with several issues. About to get a remanufactured engine. Maybe a transmission. Have had fun. Once in shape, will begin some trailing to have more fun. Cheers!

JessL

Caught the Bug
Alright, North Tampa people.

I need some help. I will not be able to turn a wrench for quite a while longer, and I tore into my wife's JK for a minor lift and new shocks the day before my first wreck at the end of February. It has sat disabled this whole time... I am just reaching out to see if there is anyone near Lutz, FL that could possibly help put the kit on and get her rolling again.

Thanks, everyone.

Top Bottom