Fishing Jeepers...Post Up Your Pics

JDDK

finally got to backpack above the fires! Peeler Lake about Twin Lakes, CA. nabbed this 18 bow on my tenkara with a barbless dry. Almost snapped my rod and line and somehow landed it. 20201002_180840.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Took the kids down to the river, the salmon are on their way out, but they had fun no the less

IMG_4937.jpg

IMG_4938.jpg

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

jdofmemi

finally got to backpack above the fires! Peeler Lake about Twin Lakes, CA. nabbed this 18 bow on my tenkara with a barbless dry. Almost snapped my rod and line and somehow landed it. View attachment 354265

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looking good 👍👍👍

Took the kids down to the river, the salmon are on their way out, but they had fun no the less

View attachment 354499

View attachment 354500

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Very nice Bill!

Great memories to last a lifetime, for you and them👍👍👍

wjtstudios

Hooked
Looking good [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Very nice Bill!

Great memories to last a lifetime, for you and them[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Bitchen!!!!

Great way to spend the weekend Bill. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-S506DL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Awesome!!!

Thanks guys, they had a blast. Definitely going to be a part of who they are

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Brute

Hooked
I'm watching this on YouTube right now...even if your not an avid fly fisherman, it is an awesome film...

Blood Run: Fly Fishing with Amazon Warriors

Brute

Hooked
30 min in.... really good so far... I'll have to catch up with it later.

I'm an hour in...it's pretty incredible. It is on my bucket list now...and it may take several years to get there, not just because of covid, but because of the long wait list due to such a small amount of allowable fisherman and the fishing season window...

TrailHunter

Hooked
I'm an hour in...it's pretty incredible. It is on my bucket list now...and it may take several years to get there, not just because of covid, but because of the long wait list due to such a small amount of allowable fisherman and the fishing season window...

I think the Body paint will fit you well. :D

Top Bottom