FEELER: 35" Toyo MT and Rubicon Wheels

swampdog

How low were you down to before you lost the bead? That blows lol

I was running 11psi and was in a berm that tightened up and the aweigh of the jeep shifted to the side and the pressure of the berm on the pooched sidewall was enough to let the air out. Trevor watched it happen from 2' away. It was my fault though, I took a bad line and my A/T's slid sideways into the berm as they were loaded with clay. Everyone was super patient while I swapped to the spare.

jkwebbie

I was running 11psi and was in a berm that tightened up and the aweigh of the jeep shifted to the side and the pressure of the berm on the pooched sidewall was enough to let the air out. Trevor watched it happen from 2' away. It was my fault though, I took a bad line and my A/T's slid sideways into the berm as they were loaded with clay. Everyone was super patient while I swapped to the spare.

You should just get some MTs lol

Come on brah!!! I may actually being spending a few hours out at Uwharrie to run Daniel, Dutch John and Dickie Bell.

Haha when is that?

swampdog

You should just get some MTs lol

Haha when is that?

Don't worry, 37" mud terrains are in the future, may be the end of the year though. Want to get the suspension, drive line, and beadlocks finalized first. I think I'm going on Saturday.

Jk909

I think the price is fair. I just sold my 34" nitto at's with stock black Moab wheels and spacers for 1000. Discount tire is delivering my bully pros tonight!

I think the price is fair. I just sold my 34" nitto at's with stock black Moab wheels and spacers for 1000. Discount tire is delivering my bully pros tonight!
Very cool, and thank you. I think so too. I was gonna do the bully pros but my ocd doesnt want zinc hardware so ill have to look into it

Jk909

Very cool, and thank you. I think so too. I was gonna do the bully pros but my ocd doesnt want zinc hardware so ill have to look into it

I may just replace it with some stainless hardware from fastenal. It's a simple solution if you really like them

Top Bottom