FEELER: 35" Toyo MT and Rubicon Wheels

jkwebbie

Yup. 37x12.5 Cooper STT pros

Nice! I've heard nothing but good things about them! I've heard a rumor that Cooper will be making it in a 40, hopefully that's true because I would love to run it!

Haha, sorry dude, I didn't snap a pic. He was swapping a 14 bolt rear and D60 front in the next week. No stretch as of yet and on King Coilovers. It was a sick setup. He is digging for one more part for me so if I see him again this week I'll make sure to take a shot.

Nice!!! Sounds like he's doing the same thing as me, just not on coilovers lol

TennJK

Nah, gonna go with a standard wheel. Dont feel like fooling with or paying for beadlocks for the amount of wheeling i get to do. Ill just keep a few psi in the tire.

^^^probably those. Or possibly methods

The methods look good. Plus you'll get a metal ring. But I like how you can remove the ring on the bully pros

The methods look good. Plus you'll get a metal ring. But I like how you can remove the ring on the bully pros
Yeah i cant decided. I keep goin back n forth. If the bully pro had stainless hardware they would be the first choice but all ive seen is the gold looking zinc

TennJK

Yeah i cant decided. I keep goin back n forth. If the bully pro had stainless hardware they would be the first choice but all ive seen is the gold looking zinc

I know what you mean. I dont mind the zinc. But I do think that they would look better with stainless. I bet you could request it from DT

jkwebbie

Nah, gonna go with a standard wheel. Dont feel like fooling with or paying for beadlocks for the amount of wheeling i get to do. Ill just keep a few psi in the tire.

^^^probably those. Or possibly methods

You know you're gonna regret that decision on not getting a beadlock lol

Top Bottom