Exodus?

Seahawkfan

Hooked
^^^^ THIS!^^^^
Bubba, hasn't posted since page three of this thread. Good for him, he's probably putting hemi engines in Jeeps...
And this has turned into a feeding frenzy. (Guess that's somewhat, appropriate, with a shark, involved.)
Eddie has not spoken a word here.
Meanwhile, Dale72, a good, loyal member here, gets told his comment is stupid. While lawyerman and others go on this strange, public, display of who is Eddie and Cindy's best, best, best, friend, ever...

I value loyalty as much as anyone on this forum. This gang beat down of Bubba, has gone on way too long. Buy from Bubba, or don't...

Of all the people to get support from it had to be you.:doh:
I am honestly not trying to fuel the fire. Why do YOU???

benatc1

Hooked
Rather than respond to any of the recent posts, I'll just leave these two below so it isn't missed:
I keep popping in on this thread and it's so annoying how it keeps going back and forth with people, literally the whole issue is summed up with Overlanders post but everyone is making it about anything else. I've ordered from Exodus once when I needed something in a pinch and it was honestly a great experience, I'm sure he does amazing work in his shop too, would have had no hesitations recommending him. but this doesn't sit great with me either, so things change. in regards to all of the other vendors that keep getting brought up and why "we aren't boycotting them" is simply because what Overlanders said in his post and other vendors haven't done that.

Also, Bubba can run his business any way he sees fit, that's his right, choice, and his alone, if LBN brings him more business than WOL and that's a better business decision, totally fine, he has a family to care for, so I get it. However, customers also get to choose who they do business with, plenty of ways to buy parts and get things built. So if things like what happened here bother you, be who you are and do what you have to do, and if they don't bother you then be who you are and do what you have to do, its really not that hard.

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
All this talk about morals and ethics but nobody said anything when 4WP signed up as an approved vender. We all know about the shitty work they put out and all the shitty products they sell, yet they got to advertise here. Or that time when Fishbone off road was a vender and all they sold were China made rebranded bumpers and armor, when everyone knows how important “Made in the USA” is to the forum if you’ve been here long enough. Clearly, business is just business, we all just choose when to turn a blind eye.

Did either of those guys talk shit about someone that threatened Eddie then become friends with them? I don’t think so. Go crawl back into your hole from a year and a half ago.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Told myself to stay out of it but DAMN..
Have any of you noticed the person who is supposed to be so offended has not posted one word about that ridiculous interview . So if he gets called out as the bad guy on the inter webs we all know whom to blame.
From my short time here I've learned that if Eddie has something to say he says it.
Question. Don't you think chasing off paid sponsors just might effect the site owner. You know to pay for that FREE forum he lets you use..
Once again I'm not talking about LB nor defending wrong doing. Just stating the obvious.

Don’t you think if what he did wasn’t a slap in the face to the site owner he would come on here and explain himself? He knows it’s a shitty thing to do which is why he hasn’t come back on here. Now when he does it’ll be the “sorry I don’t have time to spend on the forum all the time I am building badass Jeeps” but we all know the truth.

And as for the paid sponsor thing, I can tell you that Eddie and Cindy care about quality people, morals and ethics. The same cannot be said for some people here.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
^^^^ THIS!^^^^
Bubba, hasn't posted since page three of this thread. Good for him, he's probably putting hemi engines in Jeeps...
And this has turned into a feeding frenzy. (Guess that's somewhat, appropriate, with a shark, involved.)
Eddie has not spoken a word here.
Meanwhile, Dale72, a good, loyal member here, gets told his comment is stupid. While lawyerman and others go on this strange, public, display of who is Eddie and Cindy's best, best, best, friend, ever...

I value loyalty as much as anyone on this forum. This gang beat down of Bubba, has gone on way too long. Buy from Bubba, or don't...

The fact that you have made it 60+ years alive and have bred is a scary thought.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Don’t you think if what he did wasn’t a slap in the face to the site owner he would come on here and explain himself? He knows it’s a shitty thing to do which is why he hasn’t come back on here. Now when he does it’ll be the “sorry I don’t have time to spend on the forum all the time I am building badass Jeeps” but we all know the truth.

And as for the paid sponsor thing, I can tell you that Eddie and Cindy care about quality people, morals and ethics. The same cannot be said for some people here.

Like I have said I'm not taking a side. Which seems to get under your skin. My original post was a shot at a little sarcastic humor. (Guess it failed) Forgive me but I'm not sure why LB threatened Eddie in the first place. I'm pretty sure Eddie never even posted on that thread.??

TrailHunter

Hooked
I keep popping in on this thread and it's so annoying how it keeps going back and forth with people, literally the whole issue is summed up with Overlanders post but everyone is making it about anything else. I've ordered from Exodus once when I needed something in a pinch and it was honestly a great experience, I'm sure he does amazing work in his shop too, would have had no hesitations recommending him. but this doesn't sit great with me either, so things change. in regards to all of the other vendors that keep getting brought up and why "we aren't boycotting them" is simply because what Overlanders said in his post and other vendors haven't done that.

Also, Bubba can run his business any way he sees fit, that's his right, choice, and his alone, if LBN brings him more business than WOL and that's a better business decision, totally fine, he has a family to care for, so I get it. However, customers also get to choose who they do business with, plenty of ways to buy parts and get things built. So if things like what happened here bother you, be who you are and do what you have to do, and if they don't bother you then be who you are and do what you have to do, its really not that hard.

————————————————
The End

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Like I have said I'm not taking a side. Which seems to get under your skin. My original post was a shot at a little sarcastic humor. (Guess it failed) Forgive me but I'm not sure why LB threatened Eddie in the first place. I'm pretty sure Eddie never even posted on that thread.??

Nothing gets under my skin.

LB threatened Eddie prior to that thread or even coming on this forum. WJCO posted that comment from Facebook. Again they started all this shit on another platform, not anyone here.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I just got caught up on all of this. I’ll tell you this. I’ve recommended Exodus 4x4 to people, since he started, but I have to believe the comments in these screenshots are aimed at this forum.

IMG_6530.jpg
IMG_6531.jpg

I’m a moderator here, and all I’ve ever done to Bubba is recommend him. He had to know I would see that.

Bubba, I’ve seen you post a lot about loyalty, and integrity. I guess it was just talk.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Last edited:

jesse3638

Hooked
I just got caught up on all of this. I’ll tell you this. I’ve recommended Exodus 4x4 to people, since he started, but I have to believe the comments in these screenshots are aimed at this forum.

View attachment 361103
View attachment 361104

I’m a moderator here, and all I’ve ever done to Bubba is recommend him. He had to know I would see that.

Bubba, I’ve seen you post a lot about loyalty, and integrity. I guess it was just talk.

Unfortunately if that is the case, it's unfortunate. I guess business trumps morals, standards, and values. I guess people holding onto theirs is too much for some. Going with the trend is an easy way to make yourself a quick buck, even if it means stomping on the those that helped you out in the early days. Again if this is the case he has to live with that decision not me. I know who I am. I do know it seems that he was definitely pushing the shop side of things more than online parts sales. This may all be part of the business model he's pursuing.

As mentioned this isn't like any other forum where people come and go. This is truly a community of friends. There are a ton of people I've never met in person yet I feel like are good friends. This is why people are always defending this forum.

Sent from my SM-G991U using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
As mentioned this isn't like any other forum where people come and go. This is truly a community of friends. There are a ton of people I've never met in person yet I feel like are good friends. This is why people are always defending this forum.

True

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

View attachment 361103
View attachment 361104

Wow. That’s pretty low. Great to see that at least this joke has absolutely no backbone. Where’s all the supporters of him now? I’d like to see how they justify this.

Chalk up Eddie to another one of those vendors that was great and then is a piece of crap. I’m sure he will be back in year.

Let’s see it was Dynatrac is garbage and Dana is great. Then he broke a ujoint from not knowing how to drive so Dana was garbage and Dynatrac was great. There was evo is great which turned into motobilt is better, prodiogy was great then they sucked, motech was great then they sucked and it was painless who was best at LS then all LS sucked and AMW was best. I am beginning to see a trend here.

benatc1

Hooked
Wow. That’s pretty low. Great to see that at least this joke has absolutely no backbone. Where’s all the supporters of him now? I’d like to see how they justify this.

Chalk up Eddie to another one of those vendors that was great and then is a piece of crap. I’m sure he will be back in year.

Let’s see it was Dynatrac is garbage and Dana is great. Then he broke a ujoint from not knowing how to drive so Dana was garbage and Dynatrac was great. There was evo is great which turned into motobilt is better, prodiogy was great then they sucked, motech was great then they sucked and it was painless who was best at LS then all LS sucked and AMW was best. I am beginning to see a trend here.

One thing I really appreciate about you is how you can sniff it out before it ever becomes apparent. I guess maybe you've just seen it to many times, unfortunately.

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

Hit the nail on the head there.

Spazbyt

Hooked
Wow Bubba, thats cold. I wouldn't even know about his shop if it wasn't for this forum. I bought parts from him after the overwhelming positive reviews of his customer service on this site. I even wear exodus T shirts even though his shop is probably over 800 miles away. Call me a anti capitalist kool-aid drinking Wayalife fan boy or what ever but that's not cool.

Sent from my SM-G996U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

WJCO

Meme King
Wow Bubba, thats cold. I wouldn't even know about his shop if it wasn't for this forum. I bought parts from him after the overwhelming positive reviews of his customer service on this site. I even wear exodus T shirts even though his shop is probably over 800 miles away. Call me a anti capitalist kool-aid drinking Wayalife fan boy or what ever but that's not cool.

Sent from my SM-G996U using WAYALIFE mobile app

MANY here, like yourself, worked with him because of his business relationship with the forum and many recognized him as a respectable member here prior to before he even had a shop. Along with that, so many here helped his business grow through purchases, builds, referrals, etc.

I'll never understand why some people choose to use the ladder to get to the roof and then throw the ladder overboard.

jesse3638

Hooked
Me always being optimistic says that we don't know for sure who he was referring to. We can deduce through educated guesses as to what and who he was referring to. Hopefully he speaks up on his behalf to explain his position.

I seem to remember Northridge falling into the same hole. They were sponsors here at one time too. Then Eddie politely asked them to not post links to their produced videos on here and they went ape shit.

Top Bottom