Exodus?

WJCO

Meme King
Yhall are saying that you are not going to do business with anyone who does business with LBN they have 2 jeeps from what I understand. So from what everyone here is saying we have to stop doing business with Jeep now right

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

IMO, there's a big difference between companies that work together with no knowledge of certain traits of immorality versus companies that have DIRECT knowledge of immorality and CHOOSE to work with them anyways because they think it's a 'good business decision.' And at the same time, I have no knowledge of Jeep working directly with lb anyways.

Dale72

Hooked
IMO, there's a big difference between companies that work together with no knowledge of certain traits of immorality versus companies that have DIRECT knowledge of immorality and CHOOSE to work with them anyways because they think it's a 'good business decision.' And at the same time, I have no knowledge of Jeep working directly with lb anyways.
I don't either. I only started to watch one video they made 2 years ago and I stopped watching it about 1 minute into it because I couldn't stand listening to her talk. She is the true definition of a TRUE BLONDE AIR HEAD

jesse3638

Hooked
So this is a bit personal, but I feel like it needs to be told in this thread. Waaaaay back in 2009 when I bought my first Jeep Wrangler, I ended up becoming a moderator of JK Forum. I’m not really sure why Eddie and Cindy offered me that opportunity, but I’d like to think think it was because I’m a straight shooter.

Shortly thereafter, one of the moderators was diagnosed with cancer and it was terminal. Without thinking twice about it, Eddie and Cindy PAID for me to go spend time with Ken and his family in New York (literally across the US from where I lived) before Ken died. It was a trip that I will never forget, ever. It made me part of who I am.

Honestly, Eddie and Cindy really didn’t know me all that well at the time and we had only met once in person at SEMA. But it wasn’t about me...it was about giving something special to a dying man and his family that no one else on earth could provide. Since then, I have wheeled with them many times. More importantly though, we have become real friends.

So, when I see Bubba, or Northridge, or Dynatrac, or fake tits light bright, or even some new member talk shit about Eddie and Cindy or not stand up for them...I have a few select words for you.

YOU CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF!

Honestly, if you think they are not good people or are not exactly what they purport to be, you are dead wrong. They are the first to be under the Jeep of anyone who needs help; they are the last to be off the trail when someone is in need; and, they are honest about who they are.

But, far more more importantly, THEY ARE GOOD HUMAN BEINGS AND FRIENDS THAT CAN BE RELIED UPON NO MATTER THE SITUATION.

So, if you want to come after them, know that you will first have to come through me. If that’s the path you want to take, so be it. Just know that I’m not dumb, not weak, not afraid, and I’m fiercely loyal. Take your shot and see what happens.

And if you put business and money above ethics, I’ve got a big plate of donkey dicks for you. Sharkey out. [emoji1596]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
Couldn't have said it any better. Thank you for the back story. The whole story about Ken always makes me emotional.
Exactly. I'm sure they shop at the same grocery store chain I do, and wear clothing brands I might wear, but these businesses are not collaborating with them after they attacked a friend of mine. That's why I'm disappointed in Bubba. Especially after making the statement he did previously on this forum.

Sent from my SM-G991U using WAYALIFE mobile app

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
So this is a bit personal, but I feel like it needs to be told in this thread. Waaaaay back in 2009 when I bought my first Jeep Wrangler, I ended up becoming a moderator of JK Forum. I’m not really sure why Eddie and Cindy offered me that opportunity, but I’d like to think think it was because I’m a straight shooter.

Shortly thereafter, one of the moderators was diagnosed with cancer and it was terminal. Without thinking twice about it, Eddie and Cindy PAID for me to go spend time with Ken and his family in New York (literally across the US from where I lived) before Ken died. It was a trip that I will never forget, ever. It made me part of who I am.

Honestly, Eddie and Cindy really didn’t know me all that well at the time and we had only met once in person at SEMA. But it wasn’t about me...it was about giving something special to a dying man and his family that no one else on earth could provide. Since then, I have wheeled with them many times. More importantly though, we have become real friends.

So, when I see Bubba, or Northridge, or Dynatrac, or fake tits light bright, or even some new member talk shit about Eddie and Cindy or not stand up for them...I have a few select words for you.

YOU CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF!

Honestly, if you think they are not good people or are not exactly what they purport to be, you are dead wrong. They are the first to be under the Jeep of anyone who needs help; they are the last to be off the trail when someone is in need; and, they are honest about who they are.

But, far more more importantly, THEY ARE GOOD HUMAN BEINGS AND FRIENDS THAT CAN BE RELIED UPON NO MATTER THE SITUATION.

So, if you want to come after them, know that you will first have to come through me. If that’s the path you want to take, so be it. Just know that I’m not dumb, not weak, not afraid, and I’m fiercely loyal. Take your shot and see what happens.

And if you put business and money above ethics, I’ve got a big plate of donkey dicks for you. Sharkey out. [emoji1596]

You have a way with words. You nailed it.

People love to attack something they can never be better than.

Robar

The Enforcer

YOU CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF!

Well said!! :honey:

So I guess we have to stop doing business with JEEP also

This however is some stupid shit.

Kuboske

YOU CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF!

This thread reminds me of an old western movie, were a lynch mob is gathered outside the town jail....
A lawyer led lynch mob... now that's some IRONY, wouldn't you say, Sharkey?
The next scene would be Sheriff Eddie coming out of the jail, with a line like, "Now go on home, boys. Nobodys gonna hang anyone, tonite...".
Well said!! :honey:

This however is some stupid shit.

Not really. X2. If Jeep made the poor decision to use these two, litebright, knuckleheads, to endorse the Wrangler, there would be a 1000 Jeep auction coming up, right here, real soon.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
This thread reminds me of an old western movie, were a lynch mob is gathered outside the town jail....
A lawyer led lynch mob... now that's some IRONY, wouldn't you say, Sharkey?
The next scene would be Sheriff Eddie coming out of the jail, with a line like, "Now go on home, boys. Nobodys gonna hang anyone, tonite...".

Honestly, I don’t give two shits what you think...never have and never will.

This isn’t the town jail; it’s a forum that Eddie and Cindy pay for and allow us to participate on for free. When I see vendors or members come on here and act one way because it benefits them financially and then go somewhere else and talk shit about the people here (including Eddie and Cindy), all respect is gone and it’s not coming back.

Benito

Caught the Bug
Morals and Ethics?

All this talk about morals and ethics but nobody said anything when 4WP signed up as an approved vender. We all know about the shitty work they put out and all the shitty products they sell, yet they got to advertise here. Or that time when Fishbone off road was a vender and all they sold were China made rebranded bumpers and armor, when everyone knows how important “Made in the USA” is to the forum if you’ve been here long enough. Clearly, business is just business, we all just choose when to turn a blind eye.

TrailHunter

Hooked
People are just jealous assholes

Sharkey did nail it

I highly doubt he’s Jealous or even gives a shit... Obviously this place isn’t his Cup of Tea and there’s nothing wrong with that... And I’m sure his business will do great.. I’m also sure Eddie will probably be made out to look like the Asshole on Social Media, and we’ll be the Assholes that hang out here.. Whatever. Fuck Social Media.

I think Sharkey nailed who Eddie & Cindy really are, and that’s Why I enjoy being apart of Wayalife. We are all Just Jeep Nerds that enjoy building Cool Shit and exploring with like minded people.

“Trust is earned, Respect is Given, and Loyalty is Demonstrated... Betrayal to any one of those is to lose all three”

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Told myself to stay out of it but DAMN..
Have any of you noticed the person who is supposed to be so offended has not posted one word about that ridiculous interview . So if he gets called out as the bad guy on the inter webs we all know whom to blame.
From my short time here I've learned that if Eddie has something to say he says it.
Question. Don't you think chasing off paid sponsors just might effect the site owner. You know to pay for that FREE forum he lets you use..
Once again I'm not talking about LB nor defending wrong doing. Just stating the obvious.

Last edited:

Kuboske

Told myself to stay out of it but DAMN..
Have any of you noticed the person who is supposed to be so offended has not posted one word about that ridiculous interview . So if he gets called out as the bad guy on the inter webs we all know whom to blame.
From my short time here I've learned that if Eddie has something to say he says it.
Question. Don't you think chasing off paid sponsors just might effect the site owner. You know to pay for that FREE forum he lets you use..
Once again I'm not talking about LB nor defending wrong doing. Just stating the obvious.
^^^^ THIS!^^^^
Bubba, hasn't posted since page three of this thread. Good for him, he's probably putting hemi engines in Jeeps...
And this has turned into a feeding frenzy. (Guess that's somewhat, appropriate, with a shark, involved.)
Eddie has not spoken a word here.
Meanwhile, Dale72, a good, loyal member here, gets told his comment is stupid. While lawyerman and others go on this strange, public, display of who is Eddie and Cindy's best, best, best, friend, ever...

I value loyalty as much as anyone on this forum. This gang beat down of Bubba, has gone on way too long. Buy from Bubba, or don't...

WJCO

Meme King
Rather than respond to any of the recent posts, I'll just leave these two below so it isn't missed:

Might I remind you guys that LB threatened physical harm to Eddie. And all bubba could do was talk shit about them now all of a sudden they are okay? Fuck that, fuck them and fuck anyone who thinks that’s okay.

“Trust is earned, Respect is Given, and Loyalty is Demonstrated... Betrayal to any one of those is to lose all three”

Top Bottom