Evo Plush coils

this reminds me i really need to order a set of these, im sticking with 3" however but then agian i have a 2dr.

What do you guys's think should i go with the 3in coils or 4in coils? I am running 35's but will upgrade to 37 in a year or so when my 35's wear down.

I would go with 4" if you want to go to 37's. I'm at 4" with 35's (37's when they wear out) and like the extra ground clearance, especially since the 4 doors are a little longer. You will likely need a drag link kit to correct the steering. I went with the Synergy with relocation bracket.

plush ride

I originally did the rusty's 3.25" kit and eventually upgraded everything...

I have 4" plush ride with Bilsteins. LOD bumpers and winch. 3" bump stops, evo drag link flip kit (you will need bump stops to protect trackbar relocation bracket from hitting frame rail) and 35" General grabbers.

I was on the fence between 3" and 4" and the final vote was for 4" in order to give me more separation from the track bar bracket away the frame rail.

Its night and day from those rusty's heavy stiff springs...

ON another note I have a set of rusty's 3.25" springs available...Anyone?

not to Hijack or anything but those of you who get the 3" coils and have a 2dr... Let me know what height you get out of them!

Thanks! :rock:

I am also curious about actual height with bumpers and winch and all that jazz. Do the 3 inch coils give 3.5 net or like 2.5 is what I'm wondering.

I am also curious about actual height with bumpers and winch and all that jazz. Do the 3 inch coils give 3.5 net or like 2.5 is what I'm wondering.

They seem pretty true. 3" nets 3", 4" give you 4". I should have my bumper and tire carrier soon, but have sliders, rocker armor and a heavy ass front bumper still sit at 3" of lift so far. I will let you know when I slap the extra weight in the rear if I get much sagging.

Last edited:
They seem pretty true. 3" nets 3", 4" give you 4". I should have my bumper and tire carrier soon, but have sliders, rocker armor and a heavy ass front bumper still sit at 3" of lift so far. I will LE you know when I slap the extra weight in the rear if I get much sagging.

I figured they would be true for 4drs like yours Frank but I am more curious as to what the 3" springs do for 2drs. If they net 3.5" or something else.

I figured they would be true for 4drs like yours Frank but I am more curious as to what the 3" springs do for 2drs. If they net 3.5" or something else.

You will net a bit higher with a 2DR depending on the "additional" weight you have added.

drew what would i get if running a winch and evo 1/4 pounder with stinger up front? 3" or more? i have the tf 2.5 coils now and dont really want to be too much higher

drew what would i get if running a winch and evo 1/4 pounder with stinger up front? 3" or more? i have the tf 2.5 coils now and dont really want to be too much higher

You will probably see a bit over 3" of lift. Possibly not 3.5", but somewhere in between.

You will probably see a bit over 3" of lift. Possibly not 3.5", but somewhere in between.

sounds like right about where you are sitting now Jim..... i say pull the trigger on the coils and keep your bilsteins

sounds like right about where you are sitting now Jim..... i say pull the trigger on the coils and keep your bilsteins

I prolly will next week, just need to see what shipping would be on them.

Drew would I need the flip kit as well?

I prolly will next week, just need to see what shipping would be on them.

Drew would I need the flip kit as well?

At 3" you are right there between needing and not. We do recommend it, but if you are riding okay without one now, then you should be okay.

yeah but they are a little more than evo

I'm glad others notice their pricing discrepencies. Sure, "free shipping" sounds good, but if you look around their prices are often higher than other places, which all but eliminates any of the savings (it maybe ends up being around $10-20 less...even on big ticket items).

They seem pretty true. 3" nets 3", 4" give you 4". I should have my bumper and tire carrier soon, but have sliders, rocker armor and a heavy ass front bumper still sit at 3" of lift so far. I will let you know when I slap the extra weight in the rear if I get much sagging.

Thanks Frank thats what I was curious about. An trail armored 4 door will net what the spring is designed to do. Did you do a writeup on your install? I don't remember. (not trying to threadjack)

Top Bottom