Evo Bolt-On Coilover F/R

I used the ones that came in the kit

There were some that were connected to the coilovers that needed to be removed and use the wider ones that were in the hardware kit. It looks like you have the smaller ones on there, but I could be wrong. I looked at mine and I'm not touching the rockstars.

There were some that were connected to the coilovers that needed to be removed and use the wider ones that were in the hardware kit. It looks like you have the smaller ones on there, but I could be wrong. I looked at mine and I'm not touching the rockstars.

Yeah I already had Rockstars installed and my upper relocates as well. I only ordered the coilovers and that's what was on them. I better call Evo in the AM!!

Take a picture of the new correct ones and post will ya? F/R coilovers ship to me on the third and want to make sure I get the right ones on the first time. Thanks

Take a picture of the new correct ones and post will ya? F/R coilovers ship to me on the third and want to make sure I get the right ones on the first time. Thanks

You should get the right ones because you ordered a full kit. I only ordered the coilovers and not the full kit. Yeah I will post a pic

I got my spacers in from EVO today and install them tomorrow. I'll post a pic too

Hello!

I Just installed the Bolt On Coilover F/R.... wonderful!!
Does anyone know how many PSI should have the coilover shocks?
I'm afraid that arrived with little charge....

Thankss

Hello!

I Just installed the Bolt On Coilover F/R.... wonderful!!
Does anyone know how many PSI should have the coilover shocks?
I'm afraid that arrived with little charge....

Thankss

PM Drew@OffroadEvolution and ask him. He will have the answer.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I noticed since June I have had to increase my rear spring psi up twice due to sagging. Do the rear springs settle that much. I have a two door with 39 inch spare.

Top Bottom