Evo Bolt-On Coilover F/R

yeah i know, but where i am and where i wheel, there is lot of mud so it is necessary that my engine bay be protected.

Sent from my GT-S5690M using WAYALIFE mobile app

You are correct. The inner fender liner will not fit with the EVO bolt on coil overs.

Yes, the inner liner will fit. I trimmed mine to fit around the coilover towers. It is a little bit of trial and error, but worth it to keep things clean under there.

Yes, the inner liner will fit. I trimmed mine to fit around the coilover towers. It is a little bit of trial and error, but worth it to keep things clean under there.

Can you post a pic of how the inner liner looks with the coilovers after you trimmed them? Also, do you have a pic of them trimmed before you re-installed them? Thx

:worthless: ;)

I'm about to buy these front and rear and I'm going to video the install, I think it's suppose to take 6-8 hours but I never see regular dudes doing mods like this on YouTube so I think it will be worth it, same thing with the Ripp.

Yea. I'm running my bolt on with the inner liners in. They do require a custom trim. It really does keep the engine compartment cleaner.

I'm about to buy these front and rear and I'm going to video the install, I think it's suppose to take 6-8 hours but I never see regular dudes doing mods like this on YouTube so I think it will be worth it, same thing with the Ripp.

You should plan on 9-11 hrs. Most time consuming will be when you put the rockstar mounts on the rear axle. Good luck.:thumb: you'll love them when your done. :D

Unless you are as good as EVO at installing these, plan on 15-20 hours if working on your own!

:cheesy: I'll help by drinking beer.

Supervisor status.

Anyway, I plan on running this setup or the evo plush ride coils, well see how finances come out, in the future. But I have a 2 door and need to replace the rear driveshaft. I am just wondering what the difficulty level of replacing the rear with lets say a JE REEL would be. Or is it something I should take to a shop...? I've done everything to my jeep myself to this point and would like to try and continue that. Thanks for the help guys!

Supervisor status.

Anyway, I plan on running this setup or the evo plush ride coils, well see how finances come out, in the future. But I have a 2 door and need to replace the rear driveshaft. I am just wondering what the difficulty level of replacing the rear with lets say a JE REEL would be. Or is it something I should take to a shop...? I've done everything to my jeep myself to this point and would like to try and continue that. Thanks for the help guys!

I took mine to a shop to have the front 1350 Reel installed because I was worried about screwing up the crush sleeve. You can screw up the bearings if you over tighten and there isn't a steadfast torque spec I could find for the front. So for peace of mind and potential over tightening, I paid an hour labor to just have someone else take the responsibility. Since I had the dealer do it, it's warrantied.

Top Bottom