EJS Moab adventure

Spartan

Is that all 7 mile rim? I don't remember the big crack being there, but it's been a few years since I have been on that trail.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Thank you. I wasn't sure just did a quick search of the trails they were running. I knew the names just didn't know which obstacles on which trail.

I have no clue as to the crack's name. I remember it though because I drove Knuckles through it. (Not that MTG couldn't, but he was kind enough to let me take the wheel for a bit.)

Great photos Rubicrawl!! We're doing seven mile on Thursday... Way to set the bar up there real high on that crack crossing for me!!! :shock: ( so where's that bypass at Sharkey...) :cheesy::cheesy:

Forgot to add... Just got back from the 'Quadratec Barbecue' and upon leaving and 'cruzing' the parking lot back to our rig I saw a couple of WayaLife stickers... One was Clarsen's ( nice built red JK with Canadian plates) and another lifted white YJ ( i think, memory is on over load) with Arizona plates. Sorry didn't get to meet up with you guys. We did sit with a guy that says he 'follows' WayaLife and loves the videos but wasn't active on the forum. Of course we went to eat free food and didn't take a camera! Thanks goes out to Quadratec for the great barbecue. :thumb:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Great photos Rubicrawl!! We're doing seven mile on Thursday... Way to set the bar up there real high on that crack crossing for me!!! :shock: ( so where's that bypass at Sharkey...) :cheesy::cheesy:

You will be fine. If you really want it though, it's about where the person is standing in the pic I quoted. Also, if you aren't on 37's, be careful on the first big ledge drop. It is a rear window breaker (again, there is any easy bypass).

Finally, if you feel up to it don't forget to run hidden hill (I thinks that's what it is called).

Top Bottom