EJS Moab adventure

Hightower

Starting my yearly EJS Moab adventure tomorrow its only 1092 mile away :eek: Who else is planning to go and how far is your drive. I'll post a few pics for those who could make it this year. :blush:

Last edited:

ttfhell

Starting my yearly EJS Moab adventure tomorrow its only 1092 mile away :eek: Who else is planning to go and how for is your drive. I'll post a few pics for those who could make it this year. :blush:

Just landed. 700 miles with three extra traffic and cattle standoff added. About 14 hours.

Left Scottsdale yesterday and just rolled in this afternoon. Quite the fight with Mother Nature to get here today... Strong winds coming up the road from Gallup NM, which was a fight with the motorhome and then they got so heavy that we hit three dust storms that at a couple times to zero visibility crawl but make it through. Then an hour and half later we had rain then snow building up on the windshield and enough to turn the landscape white just south of Moab!!!! The clouds lifted a little as we got close to Moab and the mountain were all white, going to be the photo highlight tomorrow when the clouds clear out! Rainy and cold setting up the RV but hell, WE MADE IT TO MOAB!!! Tomorrow going to be great with our first run of the week, can't wait! I'm already dragging my tongue around on the ground with all the 'built' rigs running around. :rock: :rock: Hope to see some other WayaLife windshield banners around and get to say HI. :standing wave:

Hightower

Made it to SLC roads good weather cold. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397451093.120302.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397451111.253389.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397451129.588263.jpg
This is a pic from Dill MT I paid for my gas and water next to a guy wearing spurs!

Driver driver GAS!
WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepFan

Hooked
Starting my yearly EJS Moab adventure tomorrow its only 1092 mile away :eek: Who else is planning to go and how far is your drive. I'll post a few pics for those who could make it this year. :blush:

Subscribed! :yup: Can't wait to see your adventure unfold. :thumb: Have a great time and be safe...:beer:

A couple more... The problem is we're taking the 'action' photos with the good Nikon camera and didn't bring a computer to transfer them and connect to the Internet and share...so I had to remember to grab the iPad once and a while and 'it' was never in my hand on during the 'good action'.
image.jpg
Line up at lunch break, on the rim above Wilson's arch with the La Sal mountains in the background with the fresh snow covering.
image.jpg
Our rig under Looking Glass arch we spotted from up on the Cameo Rim. The arch was only a few miles from our finish point of our run so we had to go check it out!

Top Bottom