EDGE of PIZEN

Eddie, with all these additional responsibilities and interests (e.g. growing turnips), are you still going to have time for your jeeps, and this forum?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Living the damn dream! Congratulations guys! There is a TON of potential in that property and those views!!!! Fantastic!
Thank you. We have a lot to do but we're super excited about it :)
My work here is done!

I thought about putting Cindy's face on Oliver's body and you face on Lisa's, but I don't have the skillsLOL - that is a guy and an image that I'm not sure I could ever replicate if I tried 😁

You could go for a more traditional look
View attachment 389395
LOL - I could be wrong but that might be the wrong slanty eye kinda guy 🤪
Congrats - that's awesome!

FYI - Tractors and implements are as bad as buying Jeeps and accessories......
LOL - and here I was thinking it'd be worse. If it's "as bad" as a Jeep, I might be able to deal with that 😁
Outstanding! Congratulations you two! This is an awesome place with tons of potential. Here’s to finding your heart’s desire.
Thank you. As you can imagine, we're super excited about the future.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie, with all these additional responsibilities and interests (e.g. growing turnips), are you still going to have time for your jeeps, and this forum?
LOL - I'm pretty sure I said that the farming thing (and really, it's more like glorified gardening) is all Cindy. As for me, this forum is our home on the internet and Jeeps IS what I want to be spending more of my time on. What I don't want to be doing is feeling like I "need" to make videos to compete with social media whores especially when I really really don't need to. That is not to say that we won't make anymore videos, they'll just be ones that we "get" to make and will probably absolutely suck or at least, when it comes to "views".
Nice! Congrats.
Thank you, we really do appreciate it. :)
Thats incredible, Parsley sell's surprisingly good!!!
LOL - Onions are what's really big in the valley. Corn, wheat, lettuce, spinach and even peppers are big too. Not sure if there's much if any parsley growing out here.

GP NOIR

Hooked
LOL - I could be wrong but that might be the wrong slanty eye kinda guy 🤪
That's a photo of a yangban who were a part of the traditional gentry who oversaw the agrarian bureaucracy in Korea during the Joseon Dynasty, the last dynasty in Korean history. I remembered you mentioned your hard working father came from Korea in one of your videos.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That's a photo of a yangban who were a part of the traditional gentry who oversaw the agrarian bureaucracy in Korea during the Joseon Dynasty, the last dynasty in Korean history. I remembered you mentioned your hard working father came from Korea in one of your videos.
Shows you what I know about my own heritage LOL

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
These bright yellow roses started blooming on big bushes out at the farm and so Cindy decided to look up what they were.
20230531083145-70cd211b.jpg

And, as she would come to find, they are Harison's Yellow Roses and they originated in Harison's New York City. What's unique about them is that they're an American icon and well known for making their way out west with the Forty-Niners and emigrants who came to find riches in California and Oregon. In fact, they are commonly found as a feral rose on old homesteads along the emigrant trails and surviving with little water and care. Of course, this old homestead is located right on the California Trail Sonora Route :cool:

Brute

Hooked
LOL - Cindy already grows daikon and has made Kkakdugi out of it.
When I came to the states on a Military transport ship from Korea in ‘59, my mom brought back seeds from the chilies they used to make kimchi with and grew them wherever we lived…even in pots on windowsills. Eventually she grew them in Hawaii in the ‘70’s, along with won bok, green onions, daikon & cukes (and every other vegetable imaginable)…to this day I regret not learning to make kimchi & not perpetuating that chili strain…

RCC

The new place looks fantastic. I live in a rural area on acreage. It’s a lot of work but I wouldn’t trade it for anything.

Top Bottom