Easter Jeep Safari Mega Thread - 2015

Don't have the super flexing photos like Overlander, ttfhell, EVOLander and the others at this point, but we're here and having our fun also at milder pace... Yesterday, the wife and I did a sight seeing run to check out the local history and found a number of ancient petroglyphs sites.
image.jpg
We went up Jug Handle road and found some great views
image.jpg

Today, the wife drove in the 'Women only drivers for the SBK breast cancer' run on Fins and Things route. Great run even if I did have to ride shotgun all day but she had a blast and made all challenges and the Nitto's stuck like glue!
This is her making it up 'Grumpy' hill...
image.jpg
image.jpg

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
That's just badass Adam........wheeling that at night no less......great pics thanks for sharing!

~Woodrow~

JK2DR

How did that happen? That sucks, hope your not down for too long! What axle and gears are you running?

Ill be down the rest of the trip, have to drive it home like that. Im on just a stock dana 30 with 3.21 gearing and 33s. Called all the shops and nobody carries gears for the dana 30. Time for a pr44!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Ill be down the rest of the trip, have to drive it home like that. Im on just a stock dana 30 with 3.21 gearing and 33s. Called all the shops and nobody carries gears for the dana 30. Time for a pr44!

Bummer, sorry to hear that! At least you have an excuse to upgrade now! :yup:

JK2DR

Well didnt break the ring gear like we thought, spider gear

Attachments

• 1427938344119.jpg
    1427938344119.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 362

big dr

Man ,, I just left there a week and a half ago and your pics are making me miss it,, big time!! Sorry to here about the two roll overs. Hopefully all can repair and wheel on. Or as us drunks call it,,, PUKE and RALLY!!!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Anyone in moab have a spare tie Rod and/or passenger side front rubicon 44 axle shaft with stub shaft?

And before you ask, no we haven't gone anywhere to check yet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom