East Meets West: Moab and Ouray August 1-9, 2020

wjtstudios

Hooked
Took a small group out Cliffhanger today, and brought all of them back mostly unscathed, except for a few nerves and a bit of fender rash on a couple of rigs.

What a great trail, and a great group[emoji106]

That’s so sketchy on that ledge! Great pictures

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

J&k_Overland

Total BS that you couldn’t run it, but there were some good ledges on the way up

Good meeting you and hope to see you again in the trail!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Talked to the guy that runs the rental place said they had three Jeeps in a week rip the track bar bracket off in the same spot I broke the transfer case hence the no go on top of the world. I’ll come back next year with a better build. Great meeting you and the rest of the guys.

jdofmemi

Just finished the wrench fest in the garage getting Josh back in action.

Bad unit bearing, plus the whole steering system was loose.

It's all good now, ready for more rocks.

Attachments

• IMG_20200804_205614_copy_800x600.jpg
    IMG_20200804_205614_copy_800x600.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 130

dillard09

Great pics guys!! Hard to beat the view on Top of the World. I loved it so much I custom made my debit card with my pic from it. But Cliffhanger was one of my favorite trails there. The view on the edge was pretty sweet too. So wished I could have made it out there with yall. Peanut butter and jealous here!

Attachments

• 20200805_055757.jpg
    20200805_055757.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 131

Jsouder53

Hooked
Great pics guys!! Hard to beat the view on Top of the World. I loved it so much I custom made my debit card with my pic from it. But Cliffhanger was one of my favorite trails there. The view on the edge was pretty sweet too. So wished I could have made it out there with yall. Peanut butter and jealous here!

That’s a cool debit card!! Lol I wish I was there too.

Top Bottom