East Meets West: Moab and Ouray August 1-9, 2020

More pics from Cliffhanger yesterday. It’s an awesome trail and also my favorite of the week.
IMG_0562.jpgIMG_0565.jpgIMG_0578.jpgIMG_0591.jpgIMG_0595.jpgIMG_0601.jpgIMG_0598.jpgIMG_0601.jpgIMG_0617.jpgIMG_0621.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Great pics guys!! Hard to beat the view on Top of the World. I loved it so much I custom made my debit card with my pic from it. But Cliffhanger was one of my favorite trails there. The view on the edge was pretty sweet too. So wished I could have made it out there with yall. Peanut butter and jealous here!

Can we see the picture on the back too?[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just finished the wrench fest in the garage getting Josh back in action.

Bad unit bearing, plus the whole steering system was loose.

It's all good now, ready for more rocks.
Jerry knows a thing or two! Very much appreciated the help last night from both Jerry and Brian to get me back squared away. Good thing you brought that extra unit bearing. It's on my list now for spares.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I have a shit ton of pictures but unfortunately I need a computer to download them all. I'll post up a bunch when I get home.

Haha!! Knew that was coming from someone. Here it is...

Love that. You all are having a blast. Looks like i am going to Lake Powell tonight so wont see you in ouray either. I know y’all will have a blast there too.

Going to do Elephant Hill tomorrow. If anyone is interested in going shoot me a text! 360-661-6373

Thanks again for the rear shafts, this is what we pulled out.

Was great meeting you guys and wheeling with you all week.View attachment 351364

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app
Damn! Glad I brought the right ones and they worked for you. Definitely time to upgrade now!

This was a great experience for me and I learned alot. Was great wheeling and meeting everyone this week. Can't wait til the next run.

We ran all of Poison Spider-Golden Spike-Gold Bar Rim, and Cliffhanger with it that way.

After seeing it, I'm surprised it held together.

Great day. Did you guys run Where Eagles Dare?

Surprisingly, this happen at Potato Salad Hill. As we left towards Fins N things he noticed a chirp and I saw the wobble. Bent on the first obstacle and ran all weekend like that.

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

That’s crazy he bent it there! It was a good climb though.

It was a trip of a lifetime wheeling with everyone! Wish I had more time there, but now back to the real world for me.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Great day. Did you guys run Where Eagles Dare?

No, we skipped it, as we had a late start and nine rigs.

I owe you one for showing me the way through a lot of these trails last time here. Can't wait till we run the next one together

No, we skipped it, as we had a late start and nine rigs.

I owe you one for showing me the way through a lot of these trails last time here. Can't wait till we run the next one together

Absolutely! Happy to hear you’ve been leading the group on some awesome trails!

Top Bottom