EAST Meets WEST: August 2020 Moab/Telluride Planning Thread

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Huge thanks to Bill for taking the point on this. I can only speak for myself but I’m beyond excited for this adventure and getting to meet a great group of people in the process.

Ddays

Hooked
Huge thanks to Bill for taking the point on this. I can only speak for myself but I’m beyond excited for this adventure and getting to meet a great group of people in the process.

Ditto ^^

Between Moab, Colorado, & meeting up with everyone, I'm not sure which one I'm looking forward to the most!

Just waiting on my axles & then I'll be ready to get all these parts installed. :daydream:

wjtstudios

Hooked

Ditto ^^

Between Moab, Colorado, & meeting up with everyone, I'm not sure which one I'm looking forward to the most!

Just waiting on my axles & then I'll be ready to get all these parts installed. :daydream:

We’re all just waiting... I really want to get to the testing!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

nbunga

Caught the Bug
I’m pumped!! Still a lot I’d like to do before then but even if the Jeep is as it sits now it will still be a blast. Minus the front axle u-joint I have to replace this weekend of course.

I think it’s safe to assume we can remove #11 from the list of east folks going🤷*♀️

jdofmemi

I couldn't say it any better.

I won't have all the shiny new toys some of you guys are coming with, but once I get my locker working, I think I'm ready as it sits. Can't wait.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I’m pumped!! Still a lot I’d like to do before then but even if the Jeep is as it sits now it will still be a blast. Minus the front axle u-joint I have to replace this weekend of course.

I think it’s safe to assume we can remove #11 from the list of east folks going🤷*♀️

:cheesy:

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Ddays

Hooked

LOL, bite your tongue - he don't belong to us East Coasters - he's the Southerners' problem. Wonder how long before he shows up here again claiming he was framed. Again. :naw:

wjtstudios

Hooked
LOL, bite your tongue - he don't belong to us East Coasters - he's the Southerners' problem. Wonder how long before he shows up here again claiming he was framed. Again. :naw:

Yup, he’s now removed [emoji106]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

jdofmemi

Maybe when he gets out he will go be bright lights problem.

If someone was close to where he lives, they should remove his Wayalife banner so we don't get soiled by his bad name

Coop

Caught the Bug
Thanks for all your efforts in putting this together, guys! Looking forward to this and seeing former trail mates and meeting new ones!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Brute

Hooked
Epic trip...with my luck, I’ll be pinned down by a brown bear with him licking my face saying “you should have gone on that killer wheeling trip dude”...

wjtstudios

Hooked
Epic trip...with my luck, I’ll be pinned down by a brown bear with him licking my face saying “you should have gone on that killer wheeling trip dude”...

Let’s hope not, but your trip is equally as epic!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Huge thanks to Bill for everything!

I couldn't say it any better.

I won't have all the shiny new toys some of you guys are coming with, but once I get my locker working, I think I'm ready as it sits. Can't wait.

Ditto, my Jeep goes in to Bubba for the rear diff shortly. Then I’ll be set. Just a matter of getting the time off

wjtstudios

Hooked
Huge thanks to Bill for everything!

Ditto, my Jeep goes in to Bubba for the rear diff shortly. Then I’ll be set. Just a matter of getting the time off

Very welcome! Can’t wait to meet everyone!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom