EAST Meets WEST: August 2020 Moab/Telluride Planning Thread

MericaMade

I want to order and have a few extra parts on hand just in the event something goes wrong for myself or somebody else in the group.

I typed in the part number from Timkin but then Amazon tells me it doesn't fit? Anyone know if these do work Ion a 2017 and similar years? Screenshot_20200724-104232_Amazon%20Shopping.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
I believe it's because of the length of the sensor wire IIRC. It is a little shorter but I think I switched out the sensor wires when I used these. I'm going to look in my Amazon history and see which ones I bought for sure......

Edit: Check that - I ordered a HA590242

Last edited:

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
I want to order and have a few extra parts on hand just in the event something goes wrong for myself or somebody else in the group.

I typed in the part number from Timkin but then Amazon tells me it doesn't fit? Anyone know if these do work Ion a 2017 and similar years? View attachment 350672

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N2502KA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_niYgFb93FH5VQ

This is the one I used. Just installed on a 17.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

rubiDave

I typed in the part number from Timkin but then Amazon tells me it doesn't fit? Anyone know if these do work Ion a 2017 and similar years? View attachment 350672

This is what I used. When I search that part# amazon says it won't fit. But it did. Image~2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

I believe it's because of the length of the sensor wire IIRC. It is a little shorter but I think I switched out the sensor wires when I used these. I'm going to look in my Amazon history and see which ones I bought for sure......

Edit: Check that - I ordered a HA590242

These are the he ones with the long and wire.

Don't see any listed on Amazon, but eBay has a boat load of them.

They fit, the listings just haven't been updated since way back when

MericaMade

Perfect, I'll order two HA590242 $91 each. I was going to order a stock steering box but there's no free returns. Also picked up some Hub bolts per Jerrys suggestion and idler arm. Anything else I should throw in the basket before I hit order?

Last edited:

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Is it weird for me to say I’m excited for this trip to happen even tho I’m not going. Lol. I’ve Been following since the beginning!!!

Ddays

Hooked
Perfect timing for night runs - gonna be a full or near full moon the whole duration of the Moab part of the trip. :thumb:

Top Bottom