EAST Meets WEST: August 2020 Moab/Telluride Planning Thread

wjtstudios

Hooked
Right now jdofmemi, 19YJ94, and MSJKU11 are looking into splitting lodging. I’ll leave the rest up to you guys, but I’m sure there’s going to be more.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Napalm

I’m also willing to split lodging. It’s just me! No wife, no kids, no nothing!

Currently I’ve just got a hotel res. but can cancel if I can find someone/ a group to split with. I’d prefer to share!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

bmkrinne

Hey Bill, not sure I’m going to make this one. I’ve got to be in Bowling Green, KY Aug. 1-2. Gotta figure out if it’s worth just the MOAB part. Put me down for a definite maybe!!!!

On the Windrock trip, I’m in!!!! Gotta try out the new shoes!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
I’m also willing to split lodging. It’s just me! No wife, no kids, no nothing!

Currently I’ve just got a hotel res. but can cancel if I can find someone/ a group to split with. I’d prefer to share!

Same situation here. Trying to keep costs down as much as possible. Willing to split with anyone.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Napalm

Same situation here. Trying to keep costs down as much as possible. Willing to split with anyone.

Yeah I will be by myself also, we all should figure something out.

Sent from my SM-S506DL using WAYALIFE mobile app

I guess what we need to do is start a list of people that want to split lodging. Once we have a number, we could locate a place and figure out or if we need to pair up in several different properties we could!

Napalm

If anyone’s interested, we could go in on one of these. This is in Tierra Del Sol where some of the other guys have booked!
IMG_2731.jpg

It’s about $1550 total on VRBP. It’s got three bedrooms so I’d be more than happy to go in with two of you guys on it. Thoughts?!

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
If anyone’s interested, we could go in on one of these. This is in Tierra Del Sol where some of the other guys have booked!
View attachment 340842

It’s about $1550 total on VRBP. It’s got three bedrooms so I’d be more than happy to go in with two of you guys on it. Thoughts?!

Looks good to me. This is just for the moab part of the trip correct?

wjtstudios

Hooked
Hey Bill, not sure I’m going to make this one. I’ve got to be in Bowling Green, KY Aug. 1-2. Gotta figure out if it’s worth just the MOAB part. Put me down for a definite maybe!!!!

On the Windrock trip, I’m in!!!! Gotta try out the new shoes!

No worries, I’ll put you as a TBD. Even if you can only make the second half, it’s still worth making the run. And of there’s going to be a Windrock run!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Sithwindu

Just skimmed through the post and I had planned on going to the San Juan area (Durango, oouray, telluride) the same time this event will be there! Well I had planned on heading up to Colorado from south Texas right when y’all are finishing up at moab and heading to CO. Maybe I’ll alter my trip a little bit or at least see if I can catch y’all on the Colorado portion of the event!

wjtstudios

Hooked
Just skimmed through the post and I had planned on going to the San Juan area (Durango, oouray, telluride) the same time this event will be there! Well I had planned on heading up to Colorado from south Texas right when y’all are finishing up at moab and heading to CO. Maybe I’ll alter my trip a little bit or at least see if I can catch y’all on the Colorado portion of the event!

Sounds great!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Napalm

HOUSE AVAILABLE

I've booked and paid in full for a three bedroom house in Tierra Del Sol(MOAB). I am looking for two other people/families interested in sharing a house. This is a nice house with your own bedroom, two bathrooms, a garage, grill, and full kitchen. It is in the Tierra Del Sol neighborhood where a lot of the other people in our group have booked. Pictures of the house will be down below.

Dates booked are July 31st - August 6th

I've sent out several PMs, but haven't got any serious responses. So here's what I am going to do. If you are interested in doing this, contact me immediately either on here or text/call my number down below. First come first serve. It's just me on my own, I stay very quiet, and I cook a lot. And i always make coffee first thing in the morning!

COST: $500 total for six nights (just for moab portion of the trip)

Because I have paid for this in full, I will as for payment for your portion/room IMMEDIATELY. This was a huge expense for me to front, and I am unable to just hold it until August and buy the parts I need for the Jeep. If you want to stay, you'll have to pay in advance. After you book and pay i will be in constant email and text communication with you. You'll be provided with copies of all receipts, log-in access to the reservation on VRBO, ETC. If you are interested, contact me ASAP. This will be first come, first serve.

Nathan Palmer
903-905-1268

IMG_2735.jpg
IMG_2734.jpg
IMG_2736.jpg
IMG_2737.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom