Easco tools

SJCJK

IMG_0659.jpg

Found some cool old Easco USA forged wrenches while cleaning out my parents place. Neat stuff, I wonder if they were even my grandfathers? Easco was the supplier of Craftsman. Happy with my find!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
My type of program here. [emoji106]

I’m a junkie for old rusty estate sale tools.

Me too, I keep buying bench vises for no reason.

That’s why I like BV, lots of old people dying = estate sales tools.

Me too, I keep buying bench vises for no reason.

That’s why I like BV, lots of old people dying = estate sales tools.

Dude no shit. That whole mountain is a gold mine for old dudes with a great collection dying and selling.

Same sickness. lol A vice for vises.
IMG_4319.jpg .
Those came out of Stallion and BV.
Scored a bullet Wilton that I traded off and a couple others I have buried somewhere too.

Last edited:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Dude no shit. That whole mountain is a gold mine for old dudes with a great collection dying and selling.

Same sickness. lol A vice for vises.
View attachment 346482 .
Those came out of Stallion and BV.
Scored a bullet Wilton that I traded off and a couple others I have buried somewhere too.

I grabbed two in Stallion and one in BV. I even scored an old Tire breaker. Works amazing. I’m hoping covid produces a couple more estate sales!

jesse3638

Hooked
I grabbed two in Stallion and one in BV. I even scored an old Tire breaker. Works amazing. I’m hoping covid produces a couple more estate sales!

Sick bastards you are.

How do I get an invite to these parties? The wooden tool box I have in the jeep was bought at an estate sale of an old guy who was a wood worker...haha.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom