Dynatrac Elite ProRock XD60 Calipers

bhaner

Took my jeep on the road for the first time since the build. One of my front calipers won't release.

There must be a factory defect of some sort. I can't find anything wrong with the lines or install.

Does anyone know what caliper Dynatrac uses? I tried to call them today but no answer.

SDG

Caught the Bug
Took my jeep on the road for the first time since the build. One of my front calipers won't release.

There must be a factory defect of some sort. I can't find anything wrong with the lines or install.

Does anyone know what caliper Dynatrac uses? I tried to call them today but no answer.

I wanna say they are off a Dodge 2500, or F250, but I could be wrong. For some reason that just sticks in my head though.

bhaner -- thanks for purchasing our ProRock XD60 axle! Sorry we didn't answer the phone when you called -- we're in the midst of an office overhaul with paint and carpet, and our phones are down as a result. I'll try to reach engineering and ask about the caliper. Is the axle brand new, or has it been sitting a little while? -Cole

Last edited:
Sorry folks but all our Communications are down. Probably be another hour or 2 before they get back up. I’m on my cell phone right now. The calipers are Ram 1500. Can’t remember the MY range, but 2014 should be safe. Please PM us and we can send you replacement today. Under Warranty. -Jim

Last edited:

bhaner

bhaner -- thanks for purchasing our ProRock XD60 axle! Sorry we didn't answer the phone when you called -- we're in the midst of an office overhaul with paint and carpet, and our phones are down as a result. I'll try to reach engineering and ask about the caliper. Is the axle brand new, or has it been sitting a little while?

Got the 60/80 crate in September if I remember right. Just installed in the last couple months.

First on road drive monday. Has about 1/4 mile on it.

bhaner

Sorry folks but all our Communications are down. Probably be another hour or 2 before they get back up. I’m on my cell phone right now. The calipers are Ram 1500. Can’t remember the MY range, but 2014 should be safe. Please PM us and we can send you replacement today. Under Warranty. -Jim

Thanks! You guys are on top of it!

Another reason why there is only ONE choice when it comes to axles. Jim and his team are the best of the best.

bhaner

Got the caliper on Monday and was able to get it installed and go for a drive!

Thanks Dynatrac for the quick and awesome support!

Top Bottom